This 4-star hotel offers modern rooms with 24-hour room service, 100 metres from Taksim Square. Istiklal Street's restaurants and shops are within 500 metres of the hotel.
The Midtown Hotel is situated at a 15-minute walk from Dolmabahçe Palace and a 5-minute walk from the Galata Tower and Bridge. Guests can reach Ataturk Airport within a 30-minute drive.
Apart from a rich breakfast buffet, Midtown’s restaurant serves modern Turkish dishes and international gourmet cuisine. Guests can also relax on the terrace or in the café and try fresh pastries, dried figs and Turkish bagels.
Midtown Hotel’s rooms include custom-made furniture, free Wi-Fi and a work desk. Each room has a modern, tiled bathroom with a rain shower, bathrobe, slippers and LCD TV.
Driving directions to Midtown
34149 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
1. Head southeast on Atatürk Havaalani Yolcu Girisi
800 m (metres)
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Atatürk Havalimani Cd
2.8 km (kilometres)
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Yesilköy-Bakirköy Sahil Yolu
4. Slight right onto Kennedy Cd
5. Slight left toward Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
6. Take the 1st right onto Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
7. Continue onto Atatürk Blv
8. Continue onto Hasim Iscan Gç
9. Continue onto Atatürk Blv
10. Continue onto Atatürk Kpr.
11. Continue onto Refik Saydam Cd
12. Continue onto Tarlabasi Blv
13. Continue onto Cumhuriyet Cd
14. Make a U-turn
Destination will be on the right
Lamartin Cd 13, Istanbul, Turkey
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.