Situated in the centre of Alghero, only 5 km from the airport.
ElisART is situated in the centre of the city, a short walk from stunning beaches. From the B&B you have the possibility to take a long walk along the beach and in 100 mt you will reach Algheros beautiful historic centre full of shops, bars and restaurants. If you enjoy nightlife, there is lots of enjoyment to be found along the coastal road. The Tourist Board offers organised tours of the area including: visiting the nature reserve of Capo Caccia and archaeological sites. Combined you will have a relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
You will receive a warm welcome from the B&Bs owner Elisa who is Cuban integrated into a Sardinian setting.
The B&B provides a relaxing environment thanks to the colourful frescos painted by local Sardinian artist TORE SPANU. The bedrooms are furnished in a modern style with private bathroom, TV and fridge. All rooms have ceiling fans . There is a shared balcony and large, comfortable lounge where breakfast is served.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
- only 5min by foot from the harbour
- the owners were really nice and helpful
- clean room with air conditioner and ventilator
- sunshade to take along to the beach
- breakfast with coffee, tea, milk, juice, bread roll, ham, yoghurt, nutella, cake
- only little windows to the corridor, at the most time there was no fresh air in the room, because you can only open it a little bit
- the owners only speak italian, just a little bit english
we are a young couple and for us it was a nice stay at this bed and breakfast
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Alghero? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Alghero in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.