Peaceful place in the center of busy street of Bangkok, just couples minutes away from Nana BTS station. CheQinn provides you a comfortable sleeping space. You can rest and get totally freshened up after the tight sleep at CheQinn.
CheQinn is not just a hostel where you will have a good tight sleep. We also create friendship between you, new friends, and us! What else we can do to give you very special moment in CheQinn in Bangkok? Activities! We will bring you out and spend time together. We can provide you in-house activities. You will never forget the joy we share!
CheQinn want to change the image of ordinary hostel and bring the top service and quality for you.
- Free Wifi throughout the building
- 24-hour reception (no curfew)
- Large locker space for big luggage
- Outdoor terrace
- Lift access to every floor
- Daily cleaning
- Laundry service
- Shared bathroom with hot shower
- Key card access
- Security CCTV
- Free luggage room
Please make sure you read the direction to get to CheQinn. If you have difficulty coming to CheQinn, call us at 02-6567925
To contact us, please use email@example.com
You can get the map from our website www.cheqinn.com or www.facebook.com/cheqinn
- Regular check-in time: 2pm & check-out time: 12noon
- Don't worry if you arrive late as we have 24-hour reception
- If you are arriving after 12 mid-night, please inform us in advance
- Full payment for bed/room is required upon checking in
- Credit card is accepted for minimum charge of 1,000baht
- A deposit 200baht in cash per key card is required upon checking-in
- Towel is available for rent, 50Baht each
- Large locker is provided without lock pad, please bring your own lock pad
- Free new sheet bed linen is provided with blanket
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
If you're looking for a place to stay and visit Bangkok, for sure I'll recommend CheQinn ^^,
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bangkok? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bangkok in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.