Singapore Latest & Most Exciting Hostel is Here! Moni Gallery Backpackers Art Hostel offers more than just accommodation. If you are searching to stay in a unique and artistic environment, surely we are your best choice! Be ready to embrace the tranquil and inspiration provided by us.
We have a wide variety of paintings and sculptures in store for you at our hostel art gallery. We welcome all backpackers, travellers, tourists, art lovers to stay with us, even if you are not art inclined. You are absolutely welcome here. If you are in search of new experience which you never had before, then we are the place for you.
At Moni Gallery Hostel , you can get to meet people from many countries where you could learn and share your experiences with one another. Hassle-free and stressless stay are what you get at Moni gallery hostel.
Our artworks would be a good talking-point between you and other travellers staying here. The entire place is very well design with lots of cosy area, alfresco pantry and lots of area to mingle around.
Hostel Policy :
1) We only accept payment in Singapore dollars, payment by credit card will incur an addtional 3% charge.
2) There will be a key deposit of SGD $20 per person upon check-in, REFUNDABLE to you upon your check-out, you can also use your credit card details in lieu of the key deposit.
3) Children 12 years old & below are not allowed in the dormitory room and can stay in the hostel only when accompanied by adults in the classic, family & club rooms.
4) All children above 3 years old & have to book a separate bed for their stay in the classic, family & club rooms.
5) We reserve the right not to accept guests, who are deemed unsuitable, uncooperative and rude.
6) Please take note that our formal check-in time is at 2 pm to 11pm and check-out time is from 8am to 12 pm. Early check-in is subject to availability of beds. Should you arrive early and find that the beds are not yet available, you can store your luggage with us while you go out and enjoy the tastes, sights and sounds of Singapore. Similarly, we will be happy to keep an eye on your luggage after you check out. Do remember to come back to the hostel to pick up your luggage before 11pm.
7)Please let us know in advance should you want to check-in after 11pm and we will make arrangements to welcome you. In the event that you did not give us advance notice, just call the number displayed on the entrance or ring the door bell. Our resident staff will be down to assist you in about 5 mins. Do try to inform us in advance by email at email@example.com once you know that you are checking in late.
8) As this is a purely tourist hostel, do note that we are not allowed to check in PR and Singaporeans.
9) We will only hold your reservation for 3 hours from the arrival time stated in your booking form, so if there should be any delays in your travel plans, please inform us early.
10) Please give us 2 days advanced notice should you decide to change your travel plans and arrive at a later date. We will try to accommodate those changes. However, should you decide to cancel your booking, your deposit is non-refundable.
11) In case you do not show up, or cancel the booking with less than 2 days' (48hours) notice, calculated from the default check-in time of 2pm, a charge of first night's stay will be made to your credit card.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Overall the hostel is good, but the only thing that we are not satisfied with is the room size. We've booked a private room for 4 people and it's too small for 4 of us...
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Singapore? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Singapore in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.