Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
111 N. Milpas Street Greyhound/Amtrak
This AAE Property in Santa Barbara is all new in a great location, offering both private rooms with shared bath and ensuite rooms. All Guest can utilize our common room facilities and enjoy an all you can eat breakfast with coffee and tea served daily in our main building.
We are within walking distance from the greyhound station, Amtrak Station, 4 blocks from the beach and the famous State Street. Enjoy all of these great scenes without having to waste any money on a taxi!
Driving? We offer plenty of FREE Parking in our gated parking lot which is on site. We have many restaurants, shops and cheap eats right down the street! Also offering bike rentals!
Our brand new, quaint rooms offer a 'European Guest House' experience with new furniture, new facilities , free WIFI, and all the luxuries to make you feel like home. Our deluxe common room offers a great place to mingle with other travelers. We are the perfect solution for travelers that don't want to pay the higher rates!
Taxes are not included in the rates.
Reception is only open from 8AM-Midnight
Please note: Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to stay in the hostel.
Dorm guests must be between the ages of 18-30 and have either a student I.D. or foreign passport.
-Reception is only open from 8AM-MIDNIGHT
- Check in from 3PM-10PM
- Check out at 11am
- Breakfast included - Pancakes coffee and tea
- Taxes NOT Included 15% AND 3% MERCHANT FEE
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK INS YOU MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE
- A Visa or Mastercard credit card number is required to hold a reservation, but you will not be charged until your arrival date. The front desk accepts cash, AMEX, Visa or Mastercard credit cards for payment at the hostel.
- To cancel or change a reservation without penalty, 48 hour notice is required. The credit card will be charged one night if there is a no show or a late cancellation.
- Dorm rooms are intended for international travelers who upon check-in may be asked to present a valid non-US passport, OR for US citizens a valid student ID along with another form of legal-ID OR a current US Passport together WITH a current out-of-state (non-CA) government issued ID (such as driver's license).
- However there are no requirements to stay in our private rooms.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and will refund those refused.
-Children under 15 are not allowed in the hostel.
- Bed arrangements and dorm groups to be in the same room can be requested but not guaranteed.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 70% for this property is based on ratings provided by 50 guests.