Now celebrating our 10th year Anniversary with a newer and more modern look.
Lonely Planet, the World's most trusted travel guide, only recommends two hostels in Guadalajara: Hospedarte Centro & Chapultepec!..
The Hostel Guadalajara Centro has been the best place to stay for backpackers in Guadalajara for over 10 years, and still is!
Our hostel has been recently renovated under Hospedarte Hostels Management, we invite you to visit the new face of Hostel Guadalajara Centro
Hospedarte HI Hostels your RELIABLE choice in Guadalajara!
Now celebrating our 10th year Anniversary with a newer and more modern look... And yet we still offer the BEST VALUE, the MOST FUN and SOCIAL, and the BEST LOCATION of all hostels in downtown Guadalajara
At Hospedarte HI Hostels it's not just about staying in the best locations, it's about the people you meet along the way, come experience Guadalajara with us! We are the best hostel for meeting people and partying
Hospedarte Centro Hostel is located in a beautiful historic building in downtown Guadalajara, near everything you need for your stay in this fantastic city.
Are you an exchange student who comes to University of Guadalajara, sites: CUCS, CUCSH, CUCEI or CUAAD? Look no further! We are your best choice in Guadalajara, hundreds of students every year can't be wrong! We'll be more than happy to help you to find the perfect room/house for you in Guadalajara.
The grand charm of the historic building combined with our great service and location will be one of the most unique city experiences you will have in Guadalajara
Hospedarte Centro is a cosmopolitan backpacker hostel, ideal for meeting other travelers and staying in the city center on a budget, with multi-dorms and private rooms available.
We do believe that a happy lodger needs a good breakfast, which is why we have a FREE continental breakfast for you to start you day in a good way! We also offer FREE bikes, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel and FREE computers with internet access so you can stay in touch with the rest of the world and explore what's on in Guadalajara!
Got a spare ten minutes? We're a:
1 minute walk to main Plazas (Plaza de la Liberacion & Plaza de armas)
2 minute walk to City Theater (Teatro Degollado)
3 minute walk to Cathedral & Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres Monument
4 minute walk to City Regional museum
5 minute walk to City Market (Biggest one in Latin America)
6 minute walk to Instituto Cultural Cabañas Museum & Plaza Tapatia
7 minute walk to Plaza de los Mariachis
We Offer tours to:
• Guadalajara City tour (Guadalajara, Tlaquepaque, Zapopan & Tonala)
• Daily tour to Tequila for only $350 pesos!
• Wrestling Tour every Tuesday
• Tour to Chapala Lake (Biggest lake in Mexico)
Thank you for choosing us as your Guadalajara Hostel. We understand that a hostel can make a big difference in your enjoyment of a city and we love Guadalajara so much we have made sure our hostel will give you the pleasure you deserve.
Hopefully, you've seen that we're trying to provide exactly the environment we would like when we travel. It is what hostels were designed for, where they are different from hotels. Please, whoever you choose to stay with, do enjoy your stay in Guadalajara!
We boast a clean environment with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Everything you need in a hostel
We look forward to seeing you on your arrival!!
The Hospedarte HI Hostels Team
Best Located Hostel in Guadalajara! Offering:
• FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
• FREE computers with internet access
• FREE daily continental breakfast
• FREE bikes
• FREE towels and bed linen
• FREE maps of Guadalajara
• FREE massive lockers in each room
• FREE daily housekeeping services
• FREE luggage storage
• FREE Hostel activities as movie night, salsa lessons, billiards tournaments nights…
• Clean, bright and airy dorms & private rooms with balcony & high ceilings
• 8-bed dorms with balcony (Female, male & mixed) equipped with bunk beds, one connector, individual reading lights on each bed, shelf and plenty of storage space. We provide convenient toilets and showers located outside the dorms.
• Single, double, twin, triple and quad private rooms with shared bathrooms, most with balcony, all equipped with Wi-Fi, safety locker, bed linen & towel, personal cleaning supplies.
• Huge, fully-equipped self-service kitchen
• Large and social common room with beautiful old-world stone columns equipped with lounge chairs, hammock & pool table
• Daily activities to explore the city with fellow travelers including pub crawl, bike rides, wrestling tour, Tequila tour for only $350 pesos
• 24-hour access, 365 days a year, NO CURFEW
• Cheap Cold Beers
• NO age restriction - all ages welcome, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Groups welcome, special rates!
• Special weekly and monthly rates available
• Washing and drying facilities available for only $50 pesos
• TV room (Cable TV & DVD player)
• Biergarten – Hostel’s bar for guests and locals
• Check in time 2pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage
• Check out time 12pm
• Free car parking
• Fax and photocopy facilities
• Souvenirs & toiletries sales at reception
• Discount for Hosteling International members when you show your membership card upon arrival.
• International standards for comfort, cleanliness and security
From the airport: BY TAXI: The easiest way is by taxi. We suggest catch an authorized taxis into the airport. The route to the Hostel takes around 30 minutes and the fee is $230 pesos. BY BUS: There is a buses route called ATASA, they run to Old bus station, It costs $15 pesos, then take the "Macrobus" out the station, north direction and get off at San Juan de Dios station. It costs $6 pesos.
From the bus station: BY BUS: Take bus PREMIER # 709 going west to downtown and get off at Lopez Cotilla St. and Madero St. Bus ticket costs $10 pesos. BY TAXI: We suggest catch an authorized taxis. Whose passage will last aproximately 20 minutes and the fee is around $110 pesos.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Maestranza 147 Centro
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 93% for this property is based on ratings provided by 3 guests.