With Bed'nBudget Cityhostel you will find a reasonable, clean and uncomplicated accommodation.
We are proud to say that you will not find any unnecessary gimmicks in our rooms. Every guest has the option to upgrade to as much comfort as he requires.
We offer rooms from one up to six people. They come with a flatscreen-TV, a refrigerator and a desk. You will sleep in comfortable single or bunk beds. Bathroom facilities are shared. Bedclothes and towels are provided. Each morning, Guests can purchase a buffet breakfast. Packed lunches are also available.
We have a 48 hours cancellation policy
We accept cash, debit cards and credit cards on arrival
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00
- The reception is located in the Cityhotel Thüringer Hof (same building/ open 24 hours). We guarantee a check in at 3 p.m.. In case you should arrive early, and the rooms are not ready for occupancy, you can leave your luggage at the reception.
- Check out must be completed by 11 a.m.
- Sheets / towels are prepared free of charge.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building.
- to observe the quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. TV, radio and other audio equipment must be turned down to moderate volume
- Overnight stays of visitors are not allowed.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Just-renovated clean rooms.
Only con: our floor had three rooms with two bathrooms (one for women, one for men) each with one shower only.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hannover? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hannover in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.