Midtown hostel guarantee for free:breakfast tea & coffe, fast internet access, maps and city guidebooks in your language!!!
Looking for a nice hostel in Gdansk? One that will be comfortable, safe, fun and close to the city centre? Well, look no further!
We offer beds in dorms and apartments at good prices, with continental breakfast included. Free coffee and tea, free wifi. Common area equipped with comfy sofas, TV, movies, books and games. Staff which is always there, and always ready to help.
Need to know more? Midtown Hostel is:
- as well communicated as it gets. Just across the street from the historical centre of the city, which becomes party centre at night. Five minutes from Gdansk Central station, which offers buses, trams and trains that will take You to just about anywhere You'll want in Gdansk and places nearby.
- brand new. It just opened at the beginning of this year. And everybody loved it so far.
- cozy and clean. We guarantee clean beds, bathroom and kitchen. Noticed something off? Let the stuff know, they'll deal with it immediately. We have 'no mess' policy at our hostel.
- safe. There's always someone at a reception. And at night two doors guard our guests privacy. Also - every guest gets his own private stash and a key to it.
- well-equipped. Kitchen has a fridge, stove, pot, dishwasher, microwave and toaster. You need iron or hairdryer? It's here, for You to use. TV channels from all around the World
To use. Earplugs, towels and flip-flops.
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours.
Check In Time:14:00
Check Out Time:11:00
Credit and Debit Cards Payment facillities.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
This excellent hostel is located at a central spot in the old city, it was easy to find and to park nearby. The helpful and friendly staff made my stay very pleasing. The hostel is clean and tidy, breakfast included as well as WiFi and a guest computer, free coffee and tee available throughout the day. Bright airy rooms with comfortable beds and locked storage with plenty of space for the luggage. I give them a big thumbs up and recommends this place to anyone who wants to find an affordable place to stay in Gdansk.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Super charming place - spotless and brand new in a young bachelor - kind of way. Small, quiet, perfect location, and more charming, helpful and attentive staff you could not wish for. Positive surprise, I recommend staying here for sure. Don't be put off by the entrance (bit hard to find), its so nice inside! I arrived past midnight, no problem at all, in a whispering respectful way.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Gdansk? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Gdansk in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.