Zagreb Hotel Croatia
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Hotel Croatia which is situated in the heart of historical Zagreb!
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, we are honored that you have selected our hotel. Our professional and friendly staff is committed to ensuring that your stay is both enjoyable and comfortable.
During your stay, we will provide you outstanding service. In other words, we promise you a sensational experience by providing the cleanest room, friendliest staff, and best value while you are our guest. We look forward to serving you now and on future trips to Zagreb.
Driving directions to Vinogradska 20, 10360 Zagreb
10 150, Zagreb
1. is at the southwest by Rudolf Fizir
2. Proceed straight to Rudolf Fizir
3. Turn right in Zagreb (signs for Zagreb )
4. Continue by road Zagreb
5. Connect with the A3 / E65 / E70 / E71 exit through the Slavonian Brod / Varazdin
6. Take exit 6-Hydroelectric Power Plant to join the E65 towards Budapest / Varazdin / A4 / Zagreb east
7. Take exit 10-Popovec to join the Route 29 / Route 3 to Marija Bistrica / Kašina
8. Turn left at Soblinecka (signs for FC / Popovec )
9. Proceed at Varazdin
10. Turn right at Tadija Smiciklas
11. Turn right at Vugrovecka
12. Take second left in peace Alley
13. Turn right at Goldsmith
14. Take second left in August Senoa
15. Slight right at Gubec
16. Take second right Vinogradska
17. Turn left to stay on Vinogradska
18. Turn right to stay on Vinogradska
Destination will be on the right side
10 360, Zagreb
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Zagreb? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Zagreb in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.