Budapest Artificial hostel apt and rooms
46 Váci Utca,
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Our hostel is located in the most famous walking and shopping street of the center of Budapest, close to the Danube river.
You can reach all the tourist attractions by foot, including the concert halls, theatres, cinemas, clubs, banks, pubs, shops. Cinetrip Sziget F1 Hungarian
We offer double, triple and fourbed rooms, privates. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have shared facilities. There is no extra charge for linen or towels. If you are searching for a small place to stay with a homely atmosphere we are the right choice for you!
The 'Artificial hostel' features a fun common area equipped with cable TV, Internet access, laundry services and cold drinks. We offer sightseeing tours in Budapest's center. We can also offer taking you out to the airport with our brand new car. Nearby are Supermarkets, Laundry and parking places. No arrival in the night!
Please note we do not accept credit cards and you will pay with cash on arrival. Our friendly staff will try to help you with all your questions about Budapest. For late or early arrival you need to contact us in advance by phone, fax or email to make an arrangement.
No arrival in the night!
Driving directions to 1056 Budapest, Váci utca 46, Hungary
Budapest Ferihegy International Airport
How to come to the hostel from the airport:
- First take the blue public bus until Kobanya Kispest and take the metro blueline until Ferenciek tere, from there walk to Vaci street pedestrian street N. 46.
- Bus red N. 7., 2 stops bus N.7. black 5 stops to Ferenciek tere.
You go to the underground and go into Danube direction and go onto pedestrian street Vaci until 46.
- Take metro M2 (blue line) – direction Kobanya-Kispest – until Ferenciek tere.
Deli railway station:
- Take the red line until Astoria and walk to the Danube and walk on the pedestrian street Vaci until 46.
1. Head southwest
2. Turn right toward Ferihegyi Repülotérre vezeto út
3. Turn left toward Ferihegyi Repülotérre vezeto út
4. Turn right onto Ferihegyi Repülotérre vezeto út
5. Continue onto Ülloi út
6. Continue onto Ülloi úti felüljáró
7. Continue onto Route 4
8. Continue onto Ülloi út
9. Continue straight onto Kálvin tér
10. Turn left to stay on Kálvin tér
11. Slight left to stay on Kálvin tér
12. Continue onto Vámház körút
13. Slight right onto Fovám tér
14. Continue onto Belgrád rakpart
15. Turn right onto Havas utca
16. Take the 1st left onto Molnár utca
17. Take the 3rd right onto Nyári Pál utca, Destination will be on the left
Váci utca 46, Hungary
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.