IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA, OFF THE VALENCIA COAST, LIES THE NATURAL BEAUTY IF THE ISLAND OF IBIZA.
NESTLED IN THE ISLAND, IS CAN SKYE, AN OLD IBIZA-STYLE FINCA , WHICH HAS BEEN RESTORED WITH LOVE AND CARE BY THE WEEK, OR ON A DAILY BASIS.
CAN SKYE LOCATION IS IN THE AREA OF SANT CARLOS, A SHORT WALK TO THE SEA AND TO LAS DALIAS MARKET. 25 MINUTES DRIVE FROM IBIZA AIRPORT. CAN SKYE LIES IN THE FOREST, WITH BEAUTIFUL AROMATIC HERB GARDENS, FRUIT TREES AND AN AMAZING SEA VIEW.
- Plot - 34000 M2
- Garden 3000 M2
- Main House - 300 M2
- Guest House 100 M2
- 3 Master bedroom (own bathroom )
- 1 tween dabble Suite (2 rooms with share bathroom )
- 2 big living rooms + dinning room
- floor heating/cooling , wifi , T.V ,Music equipment (speakers all over the house and garden ) , 2 open fire place , 3 different OUTDOOR dinning / relax zone , Outdoor BBQ + full outdoor kitchen
- Large Swimming pool
- Sea view
- 2 km from the nearest beach ( Cala Nova)
- 20 Minute from Ibiza Town - Pls. find a map - http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=39.021091,1.564648%20%28Can%20skye%29
20 Minute from Ibiza Town - Pls. find a map - http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=39.021091,1.564648%20%28Can%20skye%29
2 KM from the nearest beach - Cala Nova
2 Km from the nearest town - Santa Aulalia
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Ibiza? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Ibiza in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.