Our cozy and friendly Guest House has different room types such as standard rooms, superior rooms, deluxe rooms that perfectly suit for Single, Couple, Family travelers.
Rooms are super clean, thoughtfully decorated with wooden furnishings, wooden floors.
* Hotel facility be provided sufficiently, include Elevator.
* Room features:
The room provides Satellite TV, Minibar, Air-conditioning, Fan, Internet access – wireless, Computer in lobby (Complimentary), Refrigerator, Desk, Sitting area,Telephone, Hair dryer, Slippers, Private bathroom with hot shower, bathtub, bathroom amenities, Wake up service/Alarm clock... Superior room with window, Deluxe room with balcony or Old Quarter view.
The room rates are inclusive of breakfast, daily fruit, juice, coffee and tea. Free Internet, WiFi be served all floors.
* Children and Extra beds:
Children under 5 year old stay for free if sharing the bed with adults. Children aged 5 or over must use an extra bed. An extra bed is available @8 usd/bed. The case, you book via any website, if you do not register for children aged five years or older and pay for extra bed, when check in please follow the Hotel’s Children Policy.
* Check-in @13:00. Earlier check-in is possible without surcharge in case that room is available. If you prefer ealier check in, we recommend reserving for the prior night to guarantee immediate check in. If you choose not to reserve, you would be pleased to store your bags in our luggage storage.
* Check-out is before @12:00 noon.
* Payment: Visa Card, Master Card, Traveler's Cheque are accepted with 3% service charge.
- If canceled up to 3 days (72 hours) before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If canceled later than 3 days (72 hours) or in case of no show, 100% deposit will be charged.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hanoi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hanoi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.