The Cosy Garden is everything you had expect from its namesake, a warm welcome and a cosy getaway to relax from the stresses and chaos of the big Chinese cities. Why not swap the neon lights of West Street for the warm glow of fire flies and the town's disco music for the smoothing sounds of frogs as you enjoy the true Chinese countryside in its timeless glory. Together with our sister hostel Trippers Carpe Diem, we are the 2 countryside hostels in a scenic and relaxing environment with a very beautiful walk along the Li-river right into Yangshuo’s entertainment area.
The Cosy Garden offers:
- Beautiful and relaxing environment with stunning views out over the paddy fields of the village
- Cultural stay amongst the local villagers
- Easy access to the center, 15-20min Li-river walk or just a 7 min bike ride with free bikes after 4.00pm.
- Front terrace with pool-table and a one-stop reception/tours desk/bar area with espresso coffees, wines and Belgian Beers.
- A comfy TV- lounge filled with bean bags and sofas where laziness is encouraged.
- Bright rooms with comfy beds, private bathrooms with rain shower & western toilets.
- Maximum security with smart card access to the front door and rooms with 24hrs security surveillance and guard.
With starting from April 2014:
- Family style dinners when enough people sign up in cooperation with our Carpe Diem Hostel next-door with cheap, local, sumptuous and delicious buffet!
- Guest Kitchen with all-you-can-eat healthy, fresh and local breakfast buffet each morning until 11.00am (flexible though) for just 20Y per person.
- Outdoor terrace, garden and indoor lounge where you can have your breakfast, lunch or dinner served as well.
FREE coffee & tea all day
FREE air condition in every room (heating/cooling)
FREE PC’s & WiFi (outdoor deck-lounge-bar-rooms-everywhere)
FREE clean bed sheets
FREE fluffy towels
FREE use of books
FREE luggage storage
FREE guide to Yangshuo and the rice terraces (see online guide of Yangshuo Insider)
FREE The Cosy Garden cycling map with images to lead you where no one else goes!
FREE train and bus time tables and ticket booking for your next destination
FREE bikes after 4.00pm
Laundry service / bike-scooter rental / airport transfers / extensive travel information off super friendly, enthusiastic and helpful multilingual staff. No curfew, no lockout.
Please do note:
Whilst close to the center, our B&B is not really suitable for people who wish to party in town every night. Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the drunken atmosphere offered elsewhere. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing. This is a social hostel however not a party place. There are no clubs in our village so you can get a good night sleep. For a more active night check out Trippers Carpe Diem with its cosy deck and lounge bar just a 1 minute walk away.
Looking forward to meeting you here!
Whilst close to the center, our B&B is not suitable for people who wish to party in town every night. Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the drunken atmosphere offered at other hostels. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing. This is a social hostel however not a party place. There are no clubs in our village so you can get a good night sleep. For a more active night try Carpe Diem with its cosy deck and lounge bar just 50m further down the road.
Although the road to our village is very popular with locals to enjoy a nightly walk, please take note that the last part of the road has no street lights and can be dark at new moon but we have torches or head lights available for you here. Nevertheless the walk is perfectly safe and many will enjoy the great local experience on the way back for a good night rest!
Please note we do not accept children as we do not have the facilities to cater for them!
Contact us on:
+86 (0) 773 - 88887770
15977 - 095640
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Yangshuo? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Yangshuo in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.