Pokhara Pokhara Star Inn
lakeside 6 mansawar road
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
About pokhara star inn
we have five room types available to meet your budget; 1 bedroom apartment, hotel rooms with en suite bathroom; mountain or garden view, and rooms with attached bathroom.
All rooms have ceiling fans and WiFi, hot water and battery back-up power available 24/7.
Why not stay in beautiful Nepal for a month or more! Apartment only $350 per month!
• Large bedroom with a 1 king size bed and 1 single bed, clothes rack and cabinet.
• Large bathroom with western flush toilet, sink, mirror and towel hooks.
• Large kitchen with refrigerator, fresh drinking water (100 rupee per jug), dishware, and pots & pans. Dining table with 4 chairs.
• Large living room with 1 sofa, two armchairs and coffee table.
• 24/7 hot and cold water in sinks and shower.
• Ceiling fans in all rooms.
• 24/7 battery back-up power.
• Free WiFi.
• Balcony entrance from bedroom and kitchen
• Screened and barred windows in every room.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Pokhara? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Pokhara in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.