The 3-star AllYouNeed Hotel Klagenfurt*** offers 77 non-smoking rooms (incl. 12 panorama rooms with terrace) with en-suite bathroom facilities, telephone, safe, flat screen satellite TV and free W-Lan.
In Klagenfurt you’ll experience the advantages of an eventful city trip and a relaxing lakeside holiday all at once. Fun and recreation inclusive!
Most attractions like Europapark, Minimundus and the famous Lake Wörthersee are located within a few steps from the hotel.
The central location is simply priceless – yet a night’s stay is easy to afford!
The 3-star AllYouNeed Hotel Klagenfurt*** offers 77 non-smoking rooms (incl. 12 panorama rooms with terrace) with en-suite bathroom facilities, telephone, safe, flat screen satellite TV and free W-Lan. In the morning first enjoy the generous breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes (on warm days also on our panorama terrace) and then start off to one of the many attractions located just around the corner or spend a relaxing summer day on the lakeside lido Wörthersee. From your hotel bed to the sunbed it’s only a short walk!
Our 3-star-seasonal-hotel is open every year from 1st of July to 30th of September.
Unfortunately we cannot keep your baggage at the reception on the 30th of September after check out.
77 non-smoking rooms en-suite with hairdryer, Flat-TV with satellite access, safe and free WLAN. The hotel also offers 2 handicapped accessible rooms.
The reception is staffed from 7am to 11pm, but available for emergencies around the clock.
How to get to the hotel via Motorway A2:
A2 – Leave the motorway A2 at the exit „Klagenfurt Wörthersee“.
Then keep left and cross the Villacherstraße. Turn left into the Universitätsstraße at the next crossroad and follow the street for about 400m. Then turn right at the croosroad into the Nautilusweg. The hotel is located on the left side.
How to get to the hotel from the airport Klagenfurt:
Take the line 42 - it will take you to the bus terminal „Heiligengeistplatz”. There take bus 81 and get out at „Universität“ or „Universitätsstraße“. The hotel is located on the other side of the street. It will take about 45 minutes to get to the hotel form airport Klagenfurt with public transportation.
We recommend taking a taxi to get to the hotel if you have a lot of luggage.
How to get to the hotel from the train station Klagenfurt:
Take either bus 80 or 81 and get out at „Universität“ or „Universitätsstraße“. Bus 80 goes via Krottendort, bus 81 goes via Heiligengeistplatz. The hotel is located on the other side of the street.
Beginning and end of accommodation
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the reserved rooms as of 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
2. The Guest must vacate the reserved rooms by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. If a room is taken for the first time before 6 a.m., the previous night counts as the first overnight stay.
Cancellation of accommodation contract
1. The accommodation contract may be cancelled by either Party before the Guest’s agreed arrival date by prior notice. The notice of cancellation must be in the other Party’s hands before the Guest’s agreed arrival date.
2. The cancellation charge depends on the time the notice is received before the agreed arrival date:
– A cancellation up to 1 days prior to the agreed arrival day until 6 pm (local hotel time) is free of charge.
– In case of later cancellation or if the Guest does not take up the reserved room without proof of cancellation the cancellation charge is 100% of the first night.
3. If the Guest has paid a deposit or left his credit card details as security, the room is reserved until noon the day after the agreed arrival date at the latest.
Extension of accommodation
An extension of the contract requires the agreement of the Hotel.
Provision of substitute accommodation
1. The Hotel has the right to provide the Guest with suitable substitute accommodation if this is reasonable for him, particularly because the change is minor and objectively justified.
2. It is considered to be justification, for example, if the room is unusable, or other major operational circumstances require this action.
3. Any additional expenses for the substitute accommodation are paid by the Hotel.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the agreed cost (in €) is due and payable at the end of the accommodation contract. The Hotel is not obliged to accept cashless means of payment such as cheques, credit cards, coupons, vouchers etc. All the costs necessary for acceptance of these documents, such as for telegrams, investigations etc. are charged to the Guest.
2. The Guest is liable in accordance with the provisions of compensation law for any damage and disadvantage suffered by the Hotel or third parties through his fault or the fault of a member of his party or other people for whom he is responsible, even if the injured party is entitled to claim damages directly from the Hotel.
3. The Guest is required to deposit valuables in the hotel safe, otherwise the Hotel cannot accept liability
Guest’s liability for pets
1.Upon prior announcement, guests may bring pets to the Hotel. A charge must be paid for all pets. However, the Hotel reserves the right to reject pets in individual instances, in particular if a pet seems to pose a special threat.
2. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant area.
3. The Guest indemnifies the Hotel fully against any damage caused by a pet.
End of accommodation
1. If the accommodation contract is agreed for a specific period, it ends when the time is up. If the customer departs early, the Hotel is entitled to claim the full agreed cost.
2. If the Guest does not vacate his room by 11 a.m., the Hotel is entitled to charge the room price for one further day.
Place of performance and jurisdiction
1. The place of performance is the place where the Hotel is situated. Austrian substantive law is applicable.
Beginn und Ende der Beherbergung
1. Der Gast hat das Recht, die gemieteten Räume ab 15 Uhr des Anreisetages zu beziehen.
2. Die gemieteten Räume sind durch den Gast am Tag der Abreise bis 11 Uhr freizumachen.
3. Wird ein Zimmer erstmalig vor 6 Uhr früh in Anspruch genommen, so zählt die vorangegangene Nacht als erste Übernachtung.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review