The hotel Izán Avenue Louise is in the commercial, cultural and Brussels, just 10 minutes from downtown.
Enjoy a warm and relaxed in every corner of the lobby, an ideal place to devote to reading or to take a drink in good company ..
Its 80 rooms have been designed for total comfort, down to the last detail, the decor and all the elements that ensure a peaceful and complete. The hotel has standard rooms, superior and executive. In Brussels, make yourself at home. All possibilities of one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe, at the hotel.
Driving directions to Rue Blanche 4, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
International Zaventem Airport
1. Head west
2. Continue straight onto Leopoldlaan/A201
Continue to follow A201
3. Take exit Zaventem for E40 toward E411
4. Merge onto R22
5. Merge onto E40 via the ramp on the left to
6. Take the exit onto E40 toward Brussel
7. Take the exit toward Centrum/Centre
8. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Meiser/Centre-Centrum and merge onto N23
Go through 2 roundabouts
9. Turn left onto the ramp to R20
10. Slight left onto R20
11. Exit onto Bld de Waterloo/Waterloolaan
12. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Av. Louise/Louizalaan
Go through 1 roundabout
13. Turn right onto Rue Blanche/Blanchestraat
Destination will be on the left
Rue Blanche 4
1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Brussels? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Brussels in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.