Sharm El Sheikh Sharm Holiday Rentals
El Salam Road
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Location, location, location! Comfortable one bedroom apartments in a lovely, quiet and peaceful resort in the heart of Naama Bay. The apartments are fully furnished and air conditioned. The resort has four swimming pools and has beautiful landscaped gardens.
Comfortable one bedroom apartments in a lovely, quiet and peaceful resort. This is one of the best locations in Sharm El Sheikh - on walking distance from the centre of Naama Bay and only 5 minutes by taxi to Old Sharm.
The apartments are offered fully furnished and air conditioned. They have a fully equipped kitchen.
The resort has four swimming pools of different sizes, with childrens areas. All of this is set in beautiful and peaceful gardens.
We have many on-site facilities:
- The resort has 24h security
- There is a laundry service at your request at very reasonable rates
- The apartments have a cleaning service at your request at very reasonable rates during the rest of your stay
- Internet USB stick chargeable for a small fee
- Reception office with helpful, English-Dutch-Arabic speaking staff
- Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist our guests 24/7 to make your stay as enjoyable as it can be
- We can book your taxi, rental car and excursions
- A super market for the basics is located at the entrance of the resort and you will find the largest super market in Sharm on walking distance
- We can provide a small shopping upon request, ready for you to use when you arrive (water, milk, coffee, tea, bear, wine, sugar, eggs, bread etc.) (chargable)
- The nearest beach is on walking distance from the resort
- Since we are located in the heart of all the action, the transport is just at our doorstep (taxis, minibuses for as little as 1.0 L.E.)
The apartments are clean, fully furnished and maintained to very high standard.
The apartments consist of
- Lounge: a very spacious lounge with a sofa that also converts to a double bed, TV and satellite box with numerous international channels available, large picture windows and patio doors leading on to the balcony. The lounge also has a powerful and quiet air conditioning unit.
- Balcony: furnished with table and chairs. A perfect place to start the day with breakfast on the terrace and again for chilling at the end of a long day!
- Kitchen: open plan and fully equipped – large fridge/freezer, cooker and oven, utensils, crockery, pans etc.
- Bedroom: double bed (can be converted to two singles if required), dressing table, mirror, two bed side tables and closet
- Bathroom: large and airy with toilet, sink and shower
- Roof terrace: wonderful views of the sea and mountains, an ideal place to relax and watch the spectacular sunsets
We are located 12 kilometers from the Sharm el Sheikh Airport. You can fly to Sharm from all major airports in Europe, as well as some of the smaller ones now.
Here is a list of some of the airlines that fly to Sharm: Aeroflot, Air Berlin, Alitalia, Arkefly, British Airways, Easyjet, Edelweiss, Egyptair, Eurofly, First Choice, Jet2, Jetair, Kiss, Kuwait Airways, Thomas Cook, Transavia – to name but a few!
It is very easy to find a good flight deal – just google 'flights to Sharm'. Some of the recommended websites for the best deals are:
We offer a free pickup from the airport (for stays of 7 nights of more), so we take the hassle out of trying to get a taxi. We also offer a transfer back to the airport for a small fee.
You can also travel by bus to Sharm from Cairo, Luxor or Alexandria.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sharm El Sheikh? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!