We are located in between Changi Airport and city of 10km, about 15 minutes from airport. Nearby amenities such as shopping malls, beach, park, bar, restaurant, library, place of interests etc. within 5-10 minutes walk. We have 42 beds in 2 in 1 and 4 in 1 rooms come with fire-rated partition and door.
We are about 10 km away from the city center, about 15 minutes travel by public transport or taxi. 15 minutes walk to shopping mall, beach, park, bar, restaurants.
There are more than 6 buses right in front of the hostel to bring you from place to place in Singapore and let you get connected to nearby MRT within 8 minutes.
For your security and peace of mind, we have a CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) installed to monitor various parts of the hostel and lockers are available for the safekeeping of your more valuable belongings. We provide one-hour fire rated partition and door, 24 hours Wi-Fi, and personalized and friendly services to give you a wonderful memories of your stay with us in Singapore.
Each level we have about ten rooms with bed, wardrobe, table, chair, fan and air-condition.
Common area for meeting friends, spacious roof top for morning exercise.
1) Our earliest check-in time is 13.00 after noon and check-out time is 12.00am
2) The total amount of the booking to be paid in cash at the time of check-in.
3) We don't accept credit cards.
4) Any cancellation of the booking must be informed 48 hours before arrival date. Otherwise your credit card will be debited one day rent. If cancellation will be informed prior of this time, No charges will be debited.
5) Hostel is not liable for any lost or damages of your good thing like gold and documents etc.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Singapore? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Singapore in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.