The Milano Hotel, which has been completely restructured with a 24 hour reception, is ready to welcome you with 22 modern styled rooms, all of which are equipped with: private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, telephone, TV Lcd and free wi-fi internet connection.
Our three stars hotel, situated in the south of Milan near Porta Ticinese, is a great base for spending an enjoyable week-end due to the numerous bars and restaurants located in the "Navigli" district. Thanks to its proximity to the Tangenziale Ovest (the West Ring Road) [exit: Viale Liguria] it is easily reached from the motorway. It is also a great position for reaching the Forum di Assago, venue of a lot of national and international concerts...
The rooms have many amenities from autonomous air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and even tv led. Access to rooms happens through a magnetic card, which is also used to activate and deactivate the electricity in the room.
From Malpensa airport, take:
1) the "Malpensa Express" train which takes you to Cadorna Train Station. Then take the metro line 2 (Green) and get off at the PORTA GENOVA stop.
2) or the "Malpensa Shuttle" until Railway Central Station. Then take metro line 2 (green), direction Famagosta, get off at the Porta Genova stop.
- There are 2 possibilities from the railway train station:
1) Take the metro line 2 (Green) and get off at the Porta Genova stop. The hotel is only 600 metres away.
2) Take the metro line 3 (Yellow) and get off at the DUOMO stop. Then take the tram n 3 and get off in Corso Ticinese (in Piazza Sant'Eustorgio 2).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Milan? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Milan in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.