Our three stars hotel, situated in the south of Milan near Porta Ticinese, is a great base for spending an enjoyable week-end due to the numerous bars and restaurants located in the "Navigli" district.
The Milano Hotel, which has been completely rennovated with a 24 hour reception, is ready to welcome you with 22 modern styled rooms, all of which are equipped with: private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, telephone, TV Lcd and free wi-fi internet connect
Our three stars hotel, situated in the south of Milan near Porta Ticinese, is a great base for spending an enjoyable week-end due to the numerous bars and restaurants located in the "Navigli" district. Thanks to its proximity to the Tangenziale Ovest (the West Ring Road) [exit: Viale Liguria] it is easily reached from the motorway. It is also a great position for reaching the Forum di Assago, venue of a lot of national and international concerts...
The rooms have many amenities from autonomous air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and even tv led. Access to rooms happens through a magnetic card, which is also used to activate and deactivate the electricity in the room.
From Malpensa airport, take:
1) the "Malpensa Express" train which takes you to Cadorna Train Station. Then take the metro line 2 (Green) and get off at the PORTA GENOVA stop.
2) or the "Malpensa Shuttle" until Railway Central Station. Then take metro line 2 (green), direction Famagosta, get off at the Porta Genova stop.
- There are 2 possibilities from the railway train station:
1) Take the metro line 2 (Green) and get off at the Porta Genova stop. The hotel is only 600 metres away.
2) Take the metro line 3 (Yellow) and get off at the DUOMO stop. Then take the tram n 3 and get off in Corso Ticinese (in Piazza Sant'Eustorgio 2).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Piazza Sant'Eustorgio 2
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review