Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
The AllYouNeed Hotel Salzburg*** is located at the foot of the Kapuzinerberg near the vivid center of the old town of Salzburg, though in quiet location.
The central location is simply priceless – yet a night’s stay is easy to afford!
The AllYouNeed Hotel Salzburg*** offers 69 comfortable equipped rooms with en-suite bathroom facilities, telephone, flat screen satellite TV and free internet access. A generous breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes is served daily in the morning. On warm days you can also enjoy it on our panorama terrace which overlooks the rooftops of the city of Mozart - Salzburg. For a fee there are parking places available in “Linzergarage” for our guests.
Our 3-star-seasonal-hotel is open every year from 1st of July to 30th of September.
Unfortunately we cannot keep your baggage at the reception on the 30th of September after check out.
The hotel offer 69 non-smoking rooms (incl. 1 handicapped accessible room) en-suite with hairdryer, Flat-TV with cable access, telephone and free internet.
The reception is staffed from 7am to 11pm, but available for emergencies around the clock.
A1 (coming from Vienna) exit the motorway at Salzburg Nord going toward the centre: Stadtmitte – go along Vogelweider Straße until you reach the end – turn right onto Schallmooser Hauptstraße – turn left at the next traffic light and just before the Linzer Garage turn right onto Glockengasse – drive until the barrier – ring the bell marked „Hotel“, the barrier will be opened.
A1 (coming from Germany, Innsbruck) exit the motorway at Salzburg Mitte – drive along Ignaz-Harrer-Straße, cross the Lehener Bridge onto Saint-Julien-Straße – keep straight through the underpass onto Gabelsberger Straße – turn right onto Bayerhamerstrasse and drive to the end of the street – turn right onto Schallmooser Hauptstraße - turn left at the next traffic light and just before the Linzer Garage turn right onto Glockengasse – drive until the barrier – ring the bell marked „Hotel“, the barrier will be opened.
From the airport:
Public transport bus-line 2 goes at regular intervals from the airport to the main train station of Salzburg.
From the main train station:
The bus-lines 1,3,5,6 and 25 go from the train station to Mirabellplatz – walk around the corner to Paris-Lodron-Straße – take the bus-line 4 to the stop Hofwirt – it’s about a 1 minute walk to AllYouNeed Hotel Salzburg: there is a walkway from Schallmoser Hauptstraße to Glockengasse.
Beginning and end of accommodation
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the reserved rooms as of 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
2. The Guest must vacate the reserved rooms by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. If a room is taken for the first time before 6 a.m., the previous night counts as the first overnight stay.
Cancellation of accommodation contract
1. The accommodation contract may be cancelled by either Party before the Guest’s agreed arrival date by prior notice. The notice of cancellation must be in the other Party’s hands before the Guest’s agreed arrival date.
2. The cancellation charge depends on the time the notice is received before the agreed arrival date:
– A cancellation up to 2 days prior to the agreed arrival day until 6 pm (local hotel time) is free of charge.
– In case of later cancellation or if the Guest does not take up the reserved room without proof of cancellation the cancellation charge is 100% of the first night.
3. If the Guest has paid a deposit or left his credit card details as security, the room is reserved until noon the day after the agreed arrival date at the latest.
Extension of accommodation
An extension of the contract requires the agreement of the Hotel.
Provision of substitute accommodation
1. The Hotel has the right to provide the Guest with suitable substitute accommodation if this is reasonable for him, particularly because the change is minor and objectively justified.
2. It is considered to be justification, for example, if the room is unusable, or other major operational circumstances require this action.
3. Any additional expenses for the substitute accommodation are paid by the Hotel.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the agreed cost (in €) is due and payable at the end of the accommodation contract. The Hotel is not obliged to accept cashless means of payment such as cheques, credit cards, coupons, vouchers etc. All the costs necessary for acceptance of these documents, such as for telegrams, investigations etc. are charged to the Guest.
2. The Guest is liable in accordance with the provisions of compensation law for any damage and disadvantage suffered by the Hotel or third parties through his fault or the fault of a member of his party or other people for whom he is responsible, even if the injured party is entitled to claim damages directly from the Hotel.
3. The Guest is required to deposit valuables in the hotel safe, otherwise the Hotel cannot accept liability
Guest’s liability for pets
1.Upon prior announcement, guests may bring pets to the Hotel. A charge must be paid for all pets. However, the Hotel reserves the right to reject pets in individual instances, in particular if a pet seems to pose a special threat.
2. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant area.
3. The Guest indemnifies the Hotel fully against any damage caused by a pet.
End of accommodation
1. If the accommodation contract is agreed for a specific period, it ends when the time is up. If the customer departs early, the Hotel is entitled to claim the full agreed cost.
2. If the Guest does not vacate his room by 11 a.m., the Hotel is entitled to charge the room price for one further day.
Place of performance and jurisdiction
1. The place of performance is the place where the Hotel is situated. Austrian substantive law is applicable.
Beginn und Ende der Beherbergung
1. Der Gast hat das Recht, die gemieteten Räume ab 15 Uhr des Anreisetages zu beziehen.
2. Die gemieteten Räume sind durch den Gast am Tag der Abreise bis 11 Uhr freizumachen.
3. Wird ein Zimmer erstmalig vor 6 Uhr früh in Anspruch genommen, so zählt die vorangegangene Nacht als erste Übernachtung.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.