The hotel is located right between the historical old town and the Vienna Prater with the world famous giant Ferris Wheel.
The central location is simply priceless – yet a night’s stay is easy to afford!
The city hotel AllYouNeed Vienna2*** in its central position is the ideal accommodation for guests in Vienna. It offers 122 non-smoking en-suite rooms with flat screen satellite TV and free W-Lan. After a long day of sightseeing and shopping the hotel’s tranquil garden invites for a little rest. Every morning our guests can strengthen themselves at the generous breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes.
Our 3-star-seasonal-hotel is open every year from 1st of July to 30th of September.
Unfortunately we cannot keep your baggage at the reception on the 30th of September after check out.
122 non-smoking rooms en-suite with hairdryer, Flat-TV with satellite access and free W-Lan. The hotel also offers 2 handicapped accessible rooms.
Reception is staffed from 7am to 11pm, but available for emergencies around the clock.
From the airport:
Take the CAT (City Air Terminal) or by train/Schnellbahn S7 (heading towards Floridsdorf) get off at Landstraße/Wien Mitte – take the underground line U4 (heading towards Heiligenstadt) to Schottenring – from there it’s just a short walk, about 5 minutes, to Große Schiffgasse: cross the Donaukanal over the Salztorbrücke – turn left onto Obere Donaustraße – turn right onto the next street which is Große Schiffgasse - after 50 m you will see our AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna2 on the right.
Train Station Westbahnhof:
Take the underground line U3 (heading towards Simmering) to Volkstheater – take the underground line U2 (heading towards Stadion) to Schottenring – take the exit Herminengasse and go approximately 200 m forward towards Salztor Bridge. Turn left onto the second street which is Große Schiffgasse - after 50 m you will see our AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna2 on the right.
Train Station Meidling:
Take the underground line U6 (heading towards Floridsdorf) to Längenfeldgasse – take the underground line U4 (heading towards Heiligenstadt) to Schottenring – from there it’s just a short walk, about 5 minutes, to Große Schiffgasse: cross the Donaukanal over the Salztorbrücke – turn left onto Obere Donaustraße – turn right onto the next street which is Große Schiffgasse - after 50 m you will see our AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna2 on the right.
Beginning and end of accommodation
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the reserved rooms as of 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
2. The Guest must vacate the reserved rooms by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. If a room is taken for the first time before 6 a.m., the previous night counts as the first overnight stay.
Cancellation of accommodation contract
1. The accommodation contract may be cancelled by either Party before the Guest’s agreed arrival date by prior notice. The notice of cancellation must be in the other Party’s hands before the Guest’s agreed arrival date.
2. The cancellation charge depends on the time the notice is received before the agreed arrival date:
– A cancellation up to 1 day prior to the agreed arrival day until 6 pm (local hotel time) is free of charge.
– In case of later cancellation or if the Guest does not take up the reserved room without proof of cancellation the cancellation charge is 100% of the first night.
3. If the Guest has paid a deposit or left his credit card details as security, the room is reserved until noon the day after the agreed arrival date at the latest.
Extension of accommodation
An extension of the contract requires the agreement of the Hotel.
Provision of substitute accommodation
1. The Hotel has the right to provide the Guest with suitable substitute accommodation if this is reasonable for him, particularly because the change is minor and objectively justified.
2. It is considered to be justification, for example, if the room is unusable, or other major operational circumstances require this action.
3. Any additional expenses for the substitute accommodation are paid by the Hotel.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the agreed cost (in €) is due and payable at the end of the accommodation contract. The Hotel is not obliged to accept cashless means of payment such as cheques, credit cards, coupons, vouchers etc. All the costs necessary for acceptance of these documents, such as for telegrams, investigations etc. are charged to the Guest.
2. The Guest is liable in accordance with the provisions of compensation law for any damage and disadvantage suffered by the Hotel or third parties through his fault or the fault of a member of his party or other people for whom he is responsible, even if the injured party is entitled to claim damages directly from the Hotel.
3. The Guest is required to deposit valuables in the hotel safe, otherwise the Hotel cannot accept liability
Guest’s liability for pets
1.Upon prior announcement, guests may bring pets to the Hotel. A charge must be paid for all pets. However, the Hotel reserves the right to reject pets in individual instances, in particular if a pet seems to pose a special threat.
2. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant area.
3. The Guest indemnifies the Hotel fully against any damage caused by a pet.
End of accommodation
1. If the accommodation contract is agreed for a specific period, it ends when the time is up. If the customer departs early, the Hotel is entitled to claim the full agreed cost.
2. If the Guest does not vacate his room by 11 a.m., the Hotel is entitled to charge the room price for one further day.
Place of performance and jurisdiction
1. The place of performance is the place where the Hotel is situated. Austrian substantive law is applicable.
Beginn und Ende der Beherbergung
1. Der Gast hat das Recht, die gemieteten Räume ab 15 Uhr des Anreisetages zu beziehen.
2. Die gemieteten Räume sind durch den Gast am Tag der Abreise bis 11 Uhr freizumachen.
3. Wird ein Zimmer erstmalig vor 6 Uhr früh in Anspruch genommen, so zählt die vorangegangene Nacht als erste Übernachtung.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Vienna? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Vienna in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.