Pillows & Toast is proud to unveil our second branch!
We are continuing the good service & amenities at our second branch!
Stay with us because
1) we do not have any air-con curfew in the entire hostel. Extremely good if you like to take afternoon naps!
2) we have windows in every single room of our hostel. No more stuffy rooms!
3) we have friendly & approachable staff (highly recommended by guests from our first branch!)
4) we have a outdoor chill-out terrace, for winding down with friends over a cup of coffee!
5) we have separate toilets & shower cubicles
6) we offer hostel-wide free WIFI
7) you can get tickets to places like USS, Zoo and Night Safari at discounted prices!
8) each bed comes with individual light, electrical socket, bedside shelf, and a locker
9) Towels, linen, duvet, international adaptor & padlock all provided
Looking forward to seeing you at our hostel!
1.Our reception is opened from 7.30 am to 10.30 pm. If you are arriving after 10.30 pm, please contact us at +65-6533 4038 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you instructions to enter our hostel when you arrive.
2.Please make payment in cash when you check-in. As we only accept cash payments, please exchange Singapore currency or withdraw some from the ATM at the MRT station before you arrive.
3.We collect a S$20 security deposit per guest. This will be refunded to you upon an incident-free check-out.
4.We serve mainly tourists & travellers to Singapore hence we reserve the right to reject service to any persons to preserve the backpackers' atmosphere of the hostel.
5.Late cancellations: Cancellations made within 48 hours of the cancelled date is considered late. The outstanding accommodation charges will be payable.
6.Due to the different group sizes & lengths of stays of our guests, we seek your understanding that we might not be able to accommodate your group in the same room. We will, however, definitely honour the room type booking that you have made with us via Hostelworld.
7.We will keep your beds for up to 5 hours of your stated arrival time. If you have not checked in by 5 hours of your stated arrival time, we will cancel your booking & release the beds to other guests. If you are delayed, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 62204653 to inform us.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Singapore? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Singapore in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.