We had a double room with a balcony and were a bit disappointed when we first saw the hotel and the room. But felt much better after the first night as it is in a quiet neighbourhood.
The Hotel is an old style house recently remodernized and elegant furnishing. An oasis of peace in the middle of the most commercial areas of the city.
Rooms with and without private services. All rooms provide dial telephone, colour TV, air conditioning.
- Reception 24 hrs
- Fax service
- Continental breakfast served in the room is available if required
- Internet service for tourist informations
- Most important credit cards accepted
- English and french are fluently speaking
- Opening 365 days
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
We had a double room with a balcony and were a bit disappointed when we first saw the hotel and the room. But felt much better after the first night as it is in a quiet neighbourhood. There is actually no garden behind the building and even though there was, you do not have access to it, so forget about it.
The room was clean overall, TV was small but we do not understand Italian anyways. We were kindly provided with a device that was supposed to give us internet access, but it was not working. We had shared bathroom and it was somewhat clean but we saw crocks once.
If you do not have very high expectations, it is a reasonable place to stay as the location is good - a few minutes walk from the metro station and the price is good compared to other places in Milano.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 72% for this property is based on ratings provided by 28 guests.