Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel, situated against the backdrop of Mount Davis in Pokfulam, offers you the best of both worlds to enjoy sublime view over Victoria Harbour while a buzzing centre of clubs, bars, and restaurants in Hong Kong is within reach.
Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel, situated against the backdrop of Mount Davis in Pokfulam, offers you the best of both worlds to enjoy sublime view over Victoria Harbour while a buzzing centre of clubs, bars, and restaurants in Hong Kong is within reach. You can also opt for an historic walk following our Mount Davis Heritage Trail Map to visit a cluster of World War Two military relics, including the command headquarters, arsenal and batteries of the British military forces at Mount Davis and in the nearby Lung Fu Shan Country Park. Free shuttle bus service runs between the hostel and Shun Tak Centre in Sheung Wan - a 20-minute ride will take you to the heart of Hong Kong’s vibrant nightlife area where Lan Kwai Fong and Soho are within walking distance.
Dormitories, twin-bedded, sea view twin-bedded, 4 bedded and 6 bedded rooms, and group accommodation are available. The newly furbished hostel offers free Wi-Fi access, backpack-sized lockers with power sockets (lock exclusive), a common room equipped with a pool table, a canteen-cum-multi-purpose room, a TV room, a barbeque site, and self-help laundry service. The market at Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building (15 minutes walk from Sheung Wan Shun Tak Centre shuttle bus stop) is an ideal stop for ingredients if you want to cook at our self-catering kitchen.
Hop on the well-connected MTR at Sheung Wan station, located just off the shuttle bus stop at Shuk Tak Centre, and you will be in the shopping districts in Central, Causeway Bay, and Tsim Sha Tsui within minutes; funseekers can visit the Hong Kong Disneyland by a 40-minute MTR ride from Sheung Wan station or take a bus at Admiralty station to the Ocean Park.
1. Guests can stay for a maximum of 7 nights for each visit.
2. YHA membership is required and on-site application is available (HK$130 for one-year membership of Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association). Each single member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 non-members who are requested to pay the standard rate. Price listed here is member’s rate and only deposit is paid at the time of booking. All hostellers have to settle all outstanding payment upon check-in at the hostel.
3. Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association reserves the right to charge any hostellers a cancellation fee equivalent to the outstanding balance of the total accommodation fee for any cancellations made 48 hours before check-in date or no show and the hostel will release the rest of booking if no further notice is given by the hosteller.
4. Check-in time: 15:00–23:00 and check-out time: 07:00–12:00 and the hostel reception is opened in the above time. The hostel gate will be closed from 24:00-07:00.
5. Advance requests are needed for any early check-in during 10:00 to 15:00 or late check-out from 12:00 to 17:00 and are subject to an additional charge equivalent to half of the room rate. Otherwise the hostel reserves the right to clear any belongings or luggage of concerned guests without prior notice.
6. Pets are not permitted in the hostel.
123 Mount Davis Path Pokfulam
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review