'AT home' is not a luxury-style hostel but it definitely is a comfortable place worth staying in. 'AT home' offers 3 types of rooms with a warm and kind atmosphere.
The friendly English/Japanese speaking owner is able to help you with any tourist information for Taiwan.
We all look forward to welcoming you. See you soon~
AT home is conveniently located in the most crowded night market area, with the best location between famous scenic spot “An-Ping” and the downtown area of Tainan.
Main Historical Site:
- Anping: 10 min
- Night Market Area: 5 min
- Fort Provintia (Chihkan Tower): 12 min
- City Bus Stop (for Tainan Railway Station): 3 min walk
- City Bus Stop (for Luerhmen Ma-Zu Temple): 3 min walk
- 24H Convenient Store (ATM available): 2 min walk
- Local Supermarket: 1 min walk
- McDonalds: 6 min walk
We are NOT a 24-hour Reception
Check-in Time: 15:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Reservation will be cancelled after 21:00 hrs if you arrive late without notifying us in advance.
- Please advise by e-mail (or phone call) in advance if you want to arrive earlier/later or would like to change/cancel your booking.
Check-out Time: 11:00 hrs.
- If you require a late check-out, please advise Reception when at check-in. (A late check-out fee applies.)
- Free storage after check-out is available.
One day notice is required for changes to check-in dates. Failure to notify within this time may result in a cancellation.
** Please check by e-mail (or phone call) in advance if you want to arrive earlier/later or you would like to change/cancel your booking.
No.631, Sec.1, Jhong-Hua N. Rd., North Dist.,
Tainan (704), Taiwan
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Abby: +886-978-620-631
- Thomas: +886-912-771-271
- AT home: +886-6-250-3097
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Tainan City? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!