Hostel Korea 6, the 6th branch of Hostel Korea chain, is located in center of Seoul city.
Best location (Just 3 min from subway station & airport bus stop), comfortable, clean and multi- national staff(English, Chinese, Cantonese and Japanese). Hostel Korea 6 is well connected to main tourist attractions such as Dong-Dae-Moon, Itaewon, Myung-Dong, Dae-Hak-Roh, In-Sa-Dong, Kyung-Bok Palace, Chang-Kyung Palace, Chung-Gye-Chun.
We believe Hostel Korea 6 is your destination, we know what the budget travelers need. All rooms have air conditioning, private bathroom with 24h hot water, TV with cable channel. We also have Wi-Fi, free international call, desk top, bed linen, breakfast, kitchen, lounge with sofa & screen and out-door terrace. We are certified as best accommodation for foreign tourist by Seoul Metropolitan City government, known as INNOSTEL.
Information for you
1. Best location
We are located just 3 min from subway station & airport bus stop. Plus, you must have your own bucket list such as shopping, clubbing as visiting historical places. This is estimated time en route between Hostel Korea 6 and main tour attraction in Seoul. If you cant find the place you want to go to below, just ask to our friendly staff.
- Cheonggyechun(stream) : 8 min walk
- Dongdaemun :1 stop (subway)
- Dae-Hak-Roh : 2 stop(subway)
- Insadong : 3 stop(subway)
- Gwangjang Market : 3 stop (subway)
- Myungdong : 4 stop (subway)
- Lotte Department store&dutyfree : 4 stop (subway)
- Bukchon Hanok village : 4 stop (subway)
- Itaewon : 5 stop(subway)
- Kyung-Bok Gung(palace) : 5 stop (subway)
2. Comfortable & Clean
We have everything you need for travel. If you need something else, just ask us!
- Toilet, TV, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, hair drier in every room
- 24hour hot shower
- Laundry service(self-service)
- Powder room for lady
- Free breakfast : toast, jam
- Free coffee and tea
- Free WiFi at every place
- Free luggage storage
- Free use: computer, kitchen, Microwave oven
- Free towels, bed linen
- Free International call(Skype)
- Free car parking
3. Safe (Guaranteed by Korea Government)
Hostel Korea6 is certified as one of best accommodation for tourist by Seoul Metropolitan City government, known as INNOSTEL license. Innostel means Innovative+Hotel and have reasonable prices, good amenities and are conveniently located in central Seoul. We are so proud of this, and always try to keep this name and reputation.
4. Plan your schedule
Seoul has so many things to do, but you have just few days to enjoy. Do you want to know best schedule? We will help you with your own language. Our staff can speak English, Chinese, Cantonese and Japanese.
- Counseling your travel schedule
- Free map, discount coupon for shopping, eating, bus
- Recommend/ booking performance like 'Nanta', 'Miso', 'trick eye museum', K-pop concert
- Booking the DMZ tour, SKI tour, local tour, train, bus, airplane ticket
5. Fun party & event
We wish you keep only good memories with us in Korea. So we sometimes invite everyone for special party!
Just come & enjoy together!
- Seasonal party! Christmas party, Halloween, Korean Thanksgiving Day! Much more than you expect..!
- Korean alcohol night! Soju, beer, makgeolli(rice wine) and 'Somac'(mixed of 'Soju' & 'Beer' cocktail)
- Korean barbecue party in outdoor terrace (well known as Samgyupsal )
- Korean street food party(tteokbokki, sundae, fried chicken with hot sauce etc.)
6. More information
- Check-in is from 2:00PM to 12:00AM. Please e-mail us if you need late check-in.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM
Reception closes from 12am to 8am
Earliest Check-In2:00 PM
Customers are required to email us priop arrival if check in or check out during the above time for special arrangement.
+82 2 766 7406
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Seoul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Seoul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.