Newly opened Hostel Balkan Han in the center of the city, where travelers can meet multicultural BALKANS in new-age edition, feel the great Bosnian hospitality, enjoy our green garden, party in our stylish bar, experiencing the word 'HAN' (dating from the Ottoman era) meaning 'lodging for travelers and their caravans'.
So, grab a place in our HAN and enjoy the BALKANS!
Balkan Han Hostel is situated in the heart of the city, less than 200 meters from city promenade (pedestrian Ferhadija street) and all the attractions city has to offer.
Although our hostel is located next to the main street (Titova), our green garden is like an oasis of peace in the center of the city!
With freshly renovated rooms and brand new beds, great facilities and offerings, beautiful green garden and totally new opened colorful bar as a stylish common room and party zone, we provide pleasure to remember!
Our hostel offers:
- 3 bedrooms (two dorms, one private) with twin & single beds and drawings for passenger's things
- internet place (two Macintosh computers available), free Wi-Fi available in the entire area, cable TV
- 2 self-service kitchens
- 2 toilets, one bathroom, one shower cabin
- personal lockers in the corridor, each with a key
- great and cheerful common room ('BUJROOM ROOM' BAR) where our guests can get drinks, snacks, listen to good music, watch some movies and have unforgettable fun!
- beautiful wide green garden that we are specially proud of; in the natural shade of trees, arranged with chairs, hammocks and benches, it's a perfect place for relaxing, having coffee, tea or even a BBQ, with possibility of OpenAirCinema!
- nice, friendly and polite stuff who will give their best for your to feel comfortable, to help you find all the interesting sites and have a great time in Sarajevo
*Linen, towels and warm shower water included. Free Wi-Fi.
- 24h open supermarket and 24h open grill and pizza snack bar is just behind the building
- cheap or free public parking place close to the hostel, bike parking in our hostel garden
There is not many cities in the world in which you can find so much diversity at one place and meet such special, energetic, hospitable and passionate people like in Sarajevo! An old proverb says: 'One who comes to Sarajevo once, must be back again!' so, you should just come and make sure it's true!
Once you’ve decided to come to Sarajevo, the multicultural heart of the Balkans, we would like to welcome you and invite you to experience all this in our newly opened and cheerful Balkan Han Hostel.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival
Check In: before midnight
Check Out: 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or credit card!
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
Reception and the bar is open 24h. Garden is available 24h for our guests but useful only when whether is nice.
We have no limitations for nice people.
Linen and towels included.
Unfortunately, our hostel is not suitable for wheelchairs at the moment.
For the possibility of our FREE TAXI SERVICE from the bus and railway station or arranged transfer from the airport, you need to contact us in advance.
And inform us about your arrival time at least 24h beforehand.
If you are traveling with a pet you must inform us to check if it's proper to stay with it.
M: +387 61 538331
If you are using a garden, you must follow the house rules and respect the people living in the neighborhood.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sarajevo? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!