Pisa Hotel la Pace
Viale A. Gramsci, 14 (Galleria B)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Cosy Hotel in the centre of Pisa. Only 50 metres from the Railway Station.
The hotel has 63 bedrooms – 40 of which have been entirely refurbished – located over seven floors. The rooms may be reached through the lobby or via either of the two elevators.
All rooms are tastefully decorated and feature en suite bathrooms, satellite TV (including Sky channels), Pay-TV, air-conditioning, wireless internet and telephone.
We will give you also all these facilities:
• Assistance with rail and flight timetables;
• Ticket centre for rail and flight bookings;
• Dining reservations at the cream of the city's restaurants;
• Reservations for seats at the Puccini Opera Festival, held in Torre del Lago;
• Laundry and ironing service;
• Bureau of change;
• 24 Hours room service;
• Toiletry gift pack;
• Fax service;
• Concierge available 24/7;
• Organization of the services of a tour guide;
• Meeting Room with 25 seats, big screen, projector notebook;
• Open all-year-round;
• Free luggage deposit;
• Safety deposit boxes available at reception.
50m from Pisa Centrale train station;
50m from Corso Italia (Pisa’s main thoroughfare);
1km from Pisa International Airport (G. Galilei);
1km from the Pisa Central exit on the A12 Genova-Livorno interstate;
700 m from the Palazzo dei Congressi conference centre;
1km from the Santa Chiara hospital;
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Pisa? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Pisa in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.