This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Stayed here from 9th Sept 09 until the 12th Sept 09.
The suite is nicely decorated and comprised of a double bed with an on suite shower/toliet. It is situated very close to the metro station, which made exploring Rome very easy. The directions were not very clear on how to get to the suites, but they are actually on the same side as where you emerge from the metro, but diagonally opposite.(ie if you imagine a rectangle and the metro is at one corner, diagonally opposite are the suites)
The suite was on the 2nd floor reached by a big hall/stairway you can take the old quaint lift or walk up the marble stairs. We were met by a very helpful and polite man ( DAVID AMIJI ?)
He gave my girlfriend and I a map and explained how to get to places easily.A very pleasent stay with only 2 minor faults, one being that I found it difficult to open the front door with the key and had to try a few times each time, and the other being that the hairdryer had no saftey cover at the back, hence my girlfriend nearly got her hair tangled up in the fan.
would definately stay here again
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
A nice high room in an old-fashioned comparably quiet house, cool inspite of the hot sun outside, very close to the Vatican and its museums and archives, and a bit away from loud downtown. I only would have preferred a better desk to work with the notebook and a better light for that purpose (but that is a problem of many hotels and rooms...).
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Via degli Scipioni, 121 # 4/C
Our location next to the Vatican City permits you to reach Rome's main attractions within just a few minutes walk.
This elegantly furnished ensuite rooms can accommodate 2-3 or 4 persons and have all the comfort of a high standard hotel, but with very reasonable rates.
Services: ensuite bathroom, deluxe furniture, TV LCD /Satellite with national & international channels, free wifi, wooden floor, 24 hrs hot water, linen and towels, hairdryer, minibar, tea/coffe facilities, air conditioning, city tours and airport pick-up avail (extra).
The rooms are located on the 2nd floor (with lift) of a 19th century building and have street views. We are just 100 metres from St. Peter's Basilica, the Vatican museums, and metro station 'Ottaviano-San Pietro' is only 50 metres away.
We will be delighted to suggest you how to spend an unforgettable holiday in the Eternal City.
- Starting January 1st 2011, it's been introduced Rome CityTax of eur 2,00 per adult per day;
- Upon your arrival payment is by cash only
- Check in time must be arranged directly with the owners at least 24 hours before your arrival;
- Airport pick-up (extra service) available on request
- Check in time must be arranged directly with the owners at least 48 hours before your arrival day;
- Upon your arrival payment is by CASH only;
- breakfast is NOT INCLUDED;
- Pets not allowed, smoking prohibited;
- Starting January 1st 2011, it's been introduced Rome City Tax of eur 2,00 per adult per day (not included in room fee).
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 86% for this property is based on ratings provided by 12 guests.