Jolie Hostel is only around 15 min drive from airport, 5 min drives to Jimbaran Beach and 10 min drive to Balangan Beach, one of the best surfing spot in Bali.
Jolie Hostel is stylish, comfortable and functional complimented with cozy and familiar ambience. All our staffs are full time professional, helpful and friendly services. We provide comfortable King Koil beds and pillows and keep everything super clean. We have 24/7 reception and security.
WHY YOU SHOULD STAY AT JOLIE HOSTEL
- Our hostel is only around 15 minutes drive from airport, 5 minutes drives to Jimbaran Beach (white sands & beautiful sunsets) and 10 minutes drives to Balangan
Beach (one of the best surfing spot)
- Stylish, comfortable and functional architectural / interior design, complimented with cozy and familiar ambience.
- Professional, helpful and friendly services.
- Comfortable King Koil beds and pillows.
- We keep everything super clean. We love it that way. You will too
- 24 hours reception + 24 hours security
- Superb facilities including fast free wifi broadband internet throughout the hostel and swimming pool.
24 hour recepttion
24 hour security with security camera
Full time professional housekeeping staffs
Electrical backup with generator set
Free wifi broadband internet
Internet PC available for guest use free of charge in our lobby
Blu Ray HDD Player with hundreds of latest movies
Fully functioning kitchen
Tours Desk Assistant
Rent Car / Motorcycle / Bike Assistance
IN ROOM FACILITIES
Comfortable King Koil beds and pillows
Storage for your backpack / trolley and you can lock it
Reading lamp bedside
Electrical plug for laptop and mobile phone bedside
Hanging place for clothes
SHOWER AND TOILET FACILITIES
Showers with hot and cold water 24/7
Towel is provided upon check in
Soap and shampoo shelves
Hairdryer (upon requesting to front office)
Regular sit-down toilet
Jet washer or Eco washer
JOLIE HOSTEL HOUSE RULES
* The balance for your accommodation is to be paid fully in cash upon arrival.
* No refund is given after payment. Please cancel your booking (or a part of it) before paying.
* There is no lockout or curfew, our reception is open 24/7.
* We have the rights to enter the rooms to clean them or to show people their beds.
* Check out time is at 11:00. You can leave your luggage for the rest of the day at our reception. Check in time is at 13:00. During peak season, please allow 1-2 hours so that we can clean the rooms.
* You may use our kitchen 24/7, however, please keep noise to minimum during quite time from 23:00 - 07:00.
* Quite time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Please keep noise to minimum around the hostel, especially inside the bedroom. Please respect others rights to sleep.
* During quite time 23:00 - 07:00, only our guests and staff are allowed on the hostel. If a person not registered in our hotel happens to be in the hostel during this quite time, we may take certain steps and even decline accommodation of the person who brought the other person.
* Smoking is not permitted inside the bedrooms, shower rooms, toilet, corridor and kitchen. Smoking is allowed in the lobby and swimming pool area.
* Eating food is not allowed in the bedrooms.
* One bed may only be used by one person. Use of your own sleeping bag is not permitted.
* Please turn off AC if you are the last person leaving the bedroom.
* Sleeping on the sofa in the lobby is not permitted.
* Any violent behavior will not be permitted and will be dealt in a strict manner which may lead to police involvement. Please drink and behave responsibly.
* Any use of drugs is strictly forbidden and any incident which is drug related will be immediately reported to the police.
* In case of any damage to the hostel's properties, you will be charged to compensate for the damage accordingly.
* If you lose your set of keys, you will be charged Rp. 100.000. If you lose your towel, you will be charged Rp. 100.000
* Jolie Hostel reserves the right to refuse accommodation as well as ask the guest to vacate the hostel with no money refund whatsoever in case any of
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Jimbaran? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Jimbaran in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.