At Malibu Apartments You Can Live In A Comfortable, Self-Contained Apartment Just 20 Minutes Walk From The City Centre
What makes us unique...
All apartments are self contained with private kitchen and bathroom, and all have been recently decorated and fitted out.
Every apartment is fully equipped with TV, DVD, radio/CD player, furnishings and kitchenware, and is immaculately clean.
Cafés, shops, banks, pool and gym are only a five minute walk away. And there's a free bus service to Perth city centre.
Accommodation Packages start from AUD $630 per week (Minimum 1 week stay only)
All apartments are newly decorated right through and fitted with new furniture, carpets, furnishings and equipment - you'll walk into an apartment that's immaculately fresh and clean.
Comfort tip! - The beds in every apartment are of the highest quality - equivalent to beds in five star hotels - guests often tell us they get a really good night's sleep!
You have a choice of Studio Apartments and Large One-bedroom Apartments perfect for one to three people looking for quality Short Stay accommodation
Perth International Airport (PER), Horrie Miller Dr
Perth Airport WA 6105, Australia
1. Head northwest toward Miller Rd 150 m
2. Turn left onto Miller Rd 190 m
3. Take the 1st right onto Ross Drive Go through 1 roundabout 400 m
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Brearley Ave Go through 1 roundabout 1.2 km
5. Turn left onto Great Eastern Hwy/National Highway 94 4.8 km
6. Exit onto Graham Farmer Freeway/State Route 8 toward Joondalup 5.8 km
7. Take exit James Street toward James St 160 m
8. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for JAMES St/Northbridge and merge onto James St 400 m
9. Turn left onto Fitzgerald St/State Route 56 450 m
10. Turn left onto Carr St 750 m
11. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Cleaver St Destination will be on the left 140 m
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Perth? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Perth in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.