As soon as you enter the lobby of our downtown Montreal hotel, you'll begin to feel a bit more at ease.
The Best of Affordable Downtown Montreal Hotels: The Travelodge Montreal Centre Hotel
As soon as you enter the lobby of our downtown Montreal hotel, you'll begin to feel a bit more at ease. There are many reasons to choose our European style hotel, among them our complimentary deluxe continental buffet breakfast, our proximity to fantastic shopping and dining and our comfortable home-like amenities.
Our affordable hotel in Montreal provides group accommodations, or lodging for individual guests, it is also quite close to the Convention Center, making us one of the most popular hotels for business guests in the area.
Of course, couples and families - and even your pets - love us as well because our wide range of room types, onsite gift shop and convenient indoor parking-features that are hard to resist. As you begin planning your upcoming visit to Montreal, we invite you to explore our photo gallery and our available specials and packages.
hether it's a business engagement, a sightseeing tour or a much-needed family holiday that brings you to this vibrant part of Quebec, our budget downtown Montreal hotel offers just the right blend of value, comfort and amenities.
Each of our 244 European-style (smaller) rooms are tastefully decorated and include a private shower - perfect for cheap Montreal lodging. Other perks that make our budget-minded hotel in Montreal popular include a flat-screen cable TV, individual air-conditioning and heating, telephone with voice-mail and data ports and complimentary in-room coffee and tea.
From P.E. Trudeau International Airport:
1. Head north on Rue Hervé Saint Martin toward Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu O (1.3 km)
2. Take the 1st left onto Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu E (1.8 km)
3. Take the ramp to Autoroute 40 E (400 m)
4. Merge onto Rte Transcanadienne (1.0 km)
5. Merge onto Autoroute 40 E via the ramp on the left to Québec (2.7 km)
6. Take the exit on the left onto Autoroute 15 S toward Autoroute 10/Montréal/Centre-Ville/Pont Champlain (6.0 km)
7. Take exit 63E on the left to merge onto Autoroute Ville-Marie/Autoroute 720 E toward Centre Ville (3.0 km)
8. Take exit 3 for Rue Guy toward Montréal/Centre-Ville (850 m)
9. Turn right onto Boulevard René-Lévesque O (signs for Rue city/Montréal/Centre Ville)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
50 René-Levesque West
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review