From our studios you can enjoy the beautiful view over Oporto city and Gaia.
MyStay Porto is a recently restored historic building (2012) designed to accommodate tourists in Oporto historic center with all the comfort and quality. Situated in city heart, at Rua das Taipas, it has a reception and 6 fully equipped studios for 2/3 people.
3 news studios: 25m2 great studios with double bed and kitchenette equipped with a small stove, microwave, fridge with freezer, toaster, blender and other kitchen utensils. We can provide an extra bed or a baby cot for free.
You will also find a comfortable bathroom with shower, hairdryer and some amenities like shampoo, shower gel and soup.
The studios were fully restored keeping the original design. Last floor has a beautiful wooden ceiling and great views over Porto city and Gaia.
All studios have windows over the city.
The place is quiet at night and very close of the great tourist attractions of Oporto city. An absolutely great place to visit Oporto city on foot!
If you come by plane, you can get metro from airport to S. Bento Station in Oporto centre. Our lodgement is situated 750 metres from metro station or train station.
Please look for Rua das Taipas 77, you easily find it on google maps.
If you come by car from the airport to our studios, you should:
1. Head southeast (signs for Porto/Matosinhos/Maia)
2. Continue straight
3. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for VRI/Porto/Zona Portuï¿½ria Leixï¿½es/A4/Matosinhos and merge onto VRI
4. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for A4/Matosinhos Centro and merge onto A4
5. Take exit 1 to merge onto A28 towardPorto/A1/Lisboa
6. Continue onto Av. Associaï¿½ï¿½o Empresarial de Portugal
7. Continue onto Av. Sidï¿½nio Pais
8. Continue onto Rua 5 de Outubro
9. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit ontoRua de Jï¿½lio Dinis
10. Slight left onto Rua Dom Manuel II
11. Turn right onto Rua Dr. Alberto Aires de Gouveia
12. Turn left onto Rua Restauraï¿½ï¿½o
13. Slight right onto Rua Azevedo de Albuquerque
14. Turn right to stay on Rua Azevedo de Albuquerque
15. Continue onto Passeio Virtudes
16. Turn left onto Rua Taipas
Destination will be on the left
Our policy is: Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. In late cancelation or no show, will be charge the total amount of booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Porto? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Porto in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.