Hotel Månen offers a variety of rooms at affordable prices in a relaxed atmosphere. Rates includes a popular breakfast buffé.
Situated south of Stockholm’s city centre, this hotel is 4 km from Stockholm International Fairs. Heron City Shopping Centre is about 0,5 km away. Private parking and Wi-Fi access are free.
The 24-hour front desk at Månen Hotel can recommend nearby restaurants and attractions. Taxi can also be arranged to Stockholm International Fairs.
Hotel Månen offers several kinds of rooms, from single bedrooms to multiple bedrooms. All of our rooms include en-suite bathrooms and flat screen tv's. The hotel also has a number of budget rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen.
A-Train AB Arlanda Express
101 22 Stockholm, Sweden
1. Head south on Vasagatan toward Bryggargatan
2. Take the ramp to E4 S/E20 S/Södermalm
3. Continue straight
4. Continue straight onto Söderledstunneln
Partial toll road
5. Exit onto Johanneshovsvägen/Route 226 toward E4/E20/222/Mässan/Gullmarsplan
Go through 1 roundabout
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for E4/E20/226/Huddinge and merge onto Route 75
7. Take exit 155 on the left to merge onto E20/E4 toward Helsingborg/Göteborg
8. At the interchange 151-Trafikplats Kungens Kurva, keep right and follow signs for Skärholmen N C/Kungens Kurva N C/Vårberg
9. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Kungens Kurva C and merge onto Smistavägen
10. Turn right onto Ekgårdsvägen
Go through 1 roundabout
11. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Dialoggatan
12. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Månskärsvägen
Destination will be on the left
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Stockholm? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Stockholm in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.