Daphne is a new way to stay in Rome. We offer elegant rooms, wonderfully located in Romes historic center, for a fraction of the cost of a good hotel.
But our reduced prices do not mean reduced service. Quite the opposite. We offer objective advice and assistance to help you have a memorable stay in Rome. We give the kind of personal service you wont find anywhere else.
Our rooms are all comfortably and thoughtfully appointed, with attention to detail, including firm Simmons mattresses, fluffy comforters, and soft terry towels.
We have two locations at Piazza Barberini, about 3 minutes' walk from each other. Each is around one minutes walk from the Barberini metro stop, and 5-10 minutes' walk from the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. (Daphne Veneto is also listed on Hostelworld.com.)
Both of our locations are on quiet side streets, with plenty of wonderful dining and shopping nearby.
Please be aware that the entire B&B is 100% non-smoking.
- Free High-speed internet access
- Daily maid service
- Air conditioning/heating
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, French, Italian)
- Tour bookings: City tours by bus or on foot, day trips, and even multi-day tours of neighbouring cities
- Cell phone use
- Parking garage two blocks away
- Bus, metro and phone cards for sale
- Car, scooter, and bicycle rental
- Luggage storage
- Fax/copy service
- Flight confirmations
- Complete train schedules and train reservations
- Museum, theatre, ballet, symphony, and opera bookings
- Customized itineraries around Rome, or to other parts of Italy, to suite your tastes and your schedule
- Hotel bookings for other parts of your European trip
- Restaurant reservations (we can recommend many types of restaurants at all price levels)
- Shopping recommendations and private shopping tours (by appointment).
All of our rooms are private (not dorm.) If you have booked a twin room but would prefer a queen-sized bed please just let us know and we will be glad to accommodate you.
CANCELLATION POLICY (OUR CANCELLATION POLICY SUPERSEDES ANY POLICY ON THE HOSTELWORLD SITE):
* Cancellations made more than 15 days before arrival: no charge.
* Cancellations made 0-15 days before arrival, or no-show: FULL STAY CHARGED.
* Changes to reservation more than 15 days before arrival, including changing dates of stay, shortening stay, and changing number of people may result in new availability, i.e. you may be offered a different room type or location, at a different rate, subject to availability and management's discretion. Any such changes must meet minimum-night stay requirements.
* Changes 0-15 days before arrival, including during your stay, involving changing dates of stay, shortening stay, and reducing number of people: FULL STAY CHARGED.
*All cancellations must be in writing. The date of cancellation is the date in which we receive your written communication to us.
Please note that we make ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS for any reason. We suggest you consider taking out travel insurance.
Please be informed that as of January 1st, 2011, Romes City Council has implemented a new law requiring a 2-Euro per person per day accommodation tax, which must be paid in cash only. This tax is not part of your reservation bill, so please keep in mind this additional sum to be paid.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Rome? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Rome in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.