Good Breakfast, clean rooms, great location, clean bathrooms. My only issue is that people got robbed twice in my dorm and one of those robberies occurred due to a dorm member staying 2 hours past check out time.
As mentioned above, we would surely be first choice for anyone, seeking proximity to the city centre and an uncomplicated arrival. We are situated right next to 'Westbahnhof' on the intersection of two metro lines (U3, U6) which take you into the city centre within 5 minutes. Sites like St. Stephen's, the city hall, the museums quarter, the parliament, the imperial palace, the 'Hundertwasserhaus' and so many more are all to reach within 15 minutes from our hostel by walk or public transport.
Our staff is always prepared to give valuable (insider) information on the hot spots of Vienna. An alley of pubs and clubs lies in walking distance of our hostel. Also Vienna's largest shopping street the 'Mariahilferstrae' is just a step away.
- mixed dormitories with reasonable prices
- rooms are non-smoking areas
- we offer 2, 4-5, 6-8 and 12 bed-rooms
- our 12 bed room is split up in private sleeping areas
STANDARD EQUIPMENT OF ALL ROOMS:
- shower and toilet
- bunk beds
- cosy mattresses, cushions and blankets
- padlocks EUR 3,-
- fire alarm system
- table and chairs
- lockers (For more security use your own padlock or you can buy one at the reception)
- bedlinen ( for dorms we charge a cleaning fee of EUR 2,00,-)
- 24 h reception with friendly multilingual crew
- comfortable breakfast room (open 7:00 to 10:00 am)
- green indoor-yard with tables and chairs
- common room with cosy couches, internet and sat TV
- fridge, microwave, toaster, water boiler, cutlery, dishes, glasses
- free city maps at reception
- free luggage storage
- washing machine and dryer
- free bicycle parking area
- car parking
- automatic drink dispenser
- pay phone
- free wifi
- iron/ironing board, hair dryer, alarm clock
- table football
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- hostel is open 24 h
- no curfew, no lockout
- check-in from 2:00 pm
- check-out till 10:30 am
- extension of stay can be done till 10:00 am
- payment only in cash on arrival
- no pets allowed
BREAKFAST BUFFET 4,-
BED LINEN 2,- CLEANING FEE
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Westend City Hostel!
Please note that cancellations have to be done in a written form the day before the arrival day by 8 am at the latest! If you don't arrive without having cancelled before, we have to charge the first night to your credit card.
In case that the amount of your reservation surmounts 700 Euros we reserve us the right to ask you for a pre-payment (about 25 % of the total amount).
special cancellation & payment conditions:
28.12.2012 - 01.01.2013:
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount. We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount in order to guarantee your reservation. After deadline we deduct the whole amount from your credit card!
Fuegergasse 3 1060
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Good Breakfast, clean rooms, great location, clean bathrooms. My only issue is that people got robbed twice in my dorm and one of those robberies occurred due to a dorm member staying 2 hours past check out time. My suggestion to the hostel is that they should be very careful to ensure all ID's collected are photo copied and checked that they are actually the persons ID, this would really help with robberies.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 84% for this property is based on ratings provided by 108 guests.