If you’re travelling with a partner and after somewhere to spend your New York City holiday, this is a great choice. If you're looking for accommodation in the centre of New York City look no further. If you're after a great place to stay in New York City, Hotel Vetiver will suit your needs. When you stay here you get the convenience of being near 39 Av tube station at 2 minutes away. For those travelling for a city break and looking for a good Hotel in New York City, Hotel Vetiver is a popular choice. Stay here and you'll have access to a 24 hour reception and a safety deposit.
The Hotel Vetiver offers modern, elegantly decorated rooms equipped with a cable TV, iPod docking station and coffee maker. Some rooms have a microwave and small refrigerator.
Guests of the Vetiver are welcome to relax on the outdoor patio. The concierge service is ready to assist guests at all times.
The Vetiver Hotel is 1.5 miles from the Noguchi Garden Museum and 3 miles from Rockefeller Center.
From John F. Kennedy International Airport
1. Head northeast (0.2 mi)
2. Take the ramp to Airport Exit (253 ft)
3. Merge onto JFK Access Rd (0.2 mi)
4. Continue onto Van Wyck Expy (0.7 mi)
5. Continue onto I-678 N (5.3 mi)
6. Take exit 10 on the left to merge onto Grand Central Pkwy toward La Guardia Airport/RFK Br (6.9 mi)
7. Continue onto I-278 E (0.3 mi)
8. Take the exit toward 31 St (0.2 mi)
9. Merge onto Astoria Blvd N/Truck I-278 (262 ft)
10. Turn left onto 31st St (1.4 mi)
11. Turn right onto 38th Ave (0.1 mi)
12. Turn left onto 28th St (469 ft)
13. Take the 1st left onto 39th Ave and continue until you reach the destination.
Cancellations made within 3 days prior to arrival will incur a charge of the first night of the booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about New York? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in New York in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.