The HM Balanguera Hotel is an urban 4-star hotel built in 2012. Its Mediterranean character and special design make it an attractive option for those seeking accommodation in the city of Palma de Mallorca.
Its exceptional location, close to the city center, allows guests to reach the main attractions in a few minutes walk. Museums, historic buildings and shopping areas are easily reached without the need of a car.
The hotel has 40 fully equipped rooms distributed on 5 floors. The Mediterranean design gives a feeling of warmth and relaxation where the guest can enjoy of a quiet atmosphere.
Palma Mallorca Airport
Carretera del Aeropuerto de Son Sant Joan
07611 Palma de Malloraca
1. Head northwest 400 m
2. Continue straight onto Disseminat Aeropuerto son Sant Jo 270 m
3. Continue onto Autovia Autopista de Levante 450 m
4. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Palma and merge onto Autovia Autopista de Levante/Ma-19 4.9 km
5. Take exit 3 toward Ma-15/Manacor 450 m
6. Merge onto Ma-20 5.8 km
7. Take exit 7A toward Puigpunyent/Centre ciutat 290 m
8. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto PM-20 400 m
9. Continue onto Carrer de Jesús
Go through 1 roundabout 900 m
10. Turn right onto Carrer D'Andreu Torrens 290 m
11. Continue onto Carrer Balanguera
Destination will be on the right 19 m
Carrer Balanguera, 37
07011 Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Palma de Mallorca? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Palma de Mallorca in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.