The outer appearance of the building (not only the part of the Litus Roma Hostel) needs to be urgently renovated. In the direct neighbourhood windows were broken and walls damaged. From the inside the building was clean and friendly.
Litus is property of the Common of Rome and is under protection of Cultural Heritage Ministry.The hostel, completely renovated in 2006 is located on the beach and is the biggest hostel in the City with over 130 beds in clean and spacious rooms with private bath, TV color and sea views. It offers top competitive services in a modern and immaculate setting including films shown in their movie theatre.
The location is quaint, right on the seafront in Ostia, in the 13th municipality of Rome, only a few miles from Rome's primary Airport; Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) and accessible with public transportation from the City center at the cost of 1,50 euros for each direction.
Buffet breakfast included with hot and cold drinks, a great variety of cakes, cereals, yogurths, toasted bread, butter and marmelades, fresh fruit and fruit juices
- Free Internet, WI-FI access in the lobby
- Bar with pasta and pizza
- Bed sheets and bath towels included
- Free hot showers
- Free self-service lockers
- Cinema room with free movies every night
- Guided tours in the City center
- Free parking
- No curfew
- No bunk beds. Only single beds!
- no lock-out
- 24h reception
- Daily maid service
- Entertainment room
- Discounted beach access
- Please print out your confirmation and pay the balance due upon arrival.
- If you do not give us 48 hours notice (2 days) of your \'no show\' by e-mail or fax , we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night\'s accommodation.
Phone cancellations are not accepted.
If you do not give us 48 hours notice (2 days) of your 'no show' by e-mail or fax , we will unfortunately have to debit your card for the first night's accommodation.
The lenght of stay can't be modified after 24 hours before arrival.
lungomare toscanelli 186 Ostia
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The outer appearance of the building (not only the part of the Litus Roma Hostel) needs to be urgently renovated. In the direct neighbourhood windows were broken and walls damaged. From the inside the building was clean and friendly. Everybody was very kind, the prices are unbeatable and the direct view on the Mediteranian Sea is incredible. The public beach is (as many public beaches) not the cleanest but the sea was fine.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 83% for this property is based on ratings provided by 60 guests.