M& J Place Hostel / Hotel, opened in 1995, has the best location in Rome. It is a 2 minute walk from main Termini Station, Shuttle buses to/from airports, and is just walking distance to main sites.
M& J Hostel is good value for money with many facilities and amenities for the right price! We have both dorms as well as luxury Zen-style private hotel rooms in the heart of Rome.
“So, wake-up and enjoy a hot shower with clean towels, grab a buffet breakfast in our cafe and chat with your friends, free Wi-Fi! Then, discover the city on our maps and see the sights on our Tours. Take advantage of the no-lockout and be ready for a delicious pizza or pasta in our cafe, or meet people in our common room. You may end up with them for a drink! You can stay out all night as we are open 24 hours with no curfew . Leave your luggage with us in our free storage room before your departure by train (2mins), Bus (2mins) or taxi. Arrivederci a Roma! “
Hostel Services Include:
- 24 Hour Reception
- All you can eat breakfast for only 4 Euros (over 20 different products ) or 2 Euros 'Colazione Italiana' ( Cappuccino e Cornetto )
- Free fast WiFi in common areas, Free additional computers to use
- Free Fresh Linen
- Use of fully equipped Kitchen ( 3pm - 10pm )
- Free Maps and Information available 24 hours a day
- Hot Showers 24hrs
- Towels to rent ( 2 Euro )
- No Curfew or Lock-out
- Non-Smoking Bedrooms
- Common open until late
- Lively Bar and Restaurant on the ground floor of the hostel - The Living Room Café -offer great discounts
- Small safety box for valuables
- Discounts also at local facilities/services including Laundromat, Scooter Rental, Bar, Clubs, Tours and more
- Tours of the City and Vatican available (extra fee )
- Taxi to/from airport (50Euro, on request)
- Luggage room available for free upon arrival and until 9pm on day of departure.
- Free Info on other hostels or destinations in Italy
- No elevator available
- And…..if it’s your Birthday, We give you a nice surprise gift!
In the Private Rooms we offer extra services like TV with international channels, computer with free internet access , AC, Energy Saving System for electricity, towels, computer sized safe box
To relax, have a look at our Italian Restaurant and Bar The Living Room Cafe which is open all day, and which offer great discounts to hostel guests. So, if you are craving a cappuccino and croissant, pasta, salad or pizza, The Living Room Cafe is the place to be for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner or for a cold beer or cocktail with friends in the evening. Also, we have a special selection of homemade Italian desserts and pastries, including a mouth-watering Tiramisu’.
Not all rooms have the same services included in the price.
- Payment is cash only upon arrival.
- Cancellations are accepted two days before arrival, using the email you reserved with
- You must re-confirm your booking before arrival
Room prices do not include the new Rome City Tax (01/01/2011) which is 2 Euros per person per night
For groups larger than 20 people, please use the special inquiry form, otherwise your booking will not be processed.
Payment is due upon arrival in cash only, please.
We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Cancelations must be made using the email you reserved with.
In case of late cancellation we will charge all nights reserved.
You must reconfirm your booking at least two days before arrival.
Our rates do not include the Rome City Tax of €2 per person per night, which shall be added to your balance upon arrival.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
the cleaners and the door guys were fun !
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The building was old and dirty, and the water was as cold as ice...
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Rome? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Rome in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.