The Goodlife Discovery Hostel the ideal base for travelers who want to explore Montreal, we are centrally located, LBGT friendly, Wheelchair accessible and our premises are clean, convivial and easy to access.
The Goodlife Discovery Hostel is the perfect base for discovering and experiencing Montreal, be it for a Families trip, Backpacking RTW, Students and Groups. This hostel was developed by world travelers and provides backpackers and budget-minded globetrotters all the comfort of a boutique hostel and the coziness and warmth of a home-stay. The facilities in Montreal are designed to have a strong focus on creating a clean, open and friendly social environment.
The Goodlife Discovery Hostel the ideal base for travelers who want to explore Montreal, we are centrally located, LBGT friendly, Wheelchair accessible and our premises are clean, convivial and easy to access. Our hostel has 38 beds and two comfy private rooms, Air conditioning, ceiling fans and large French style windows help provide all cool breeze and relaxation you will need after fighting a day extreme summer heat and for a good night's sleep, our customized beds, thick mattresses are bound to do the trick.
We are so confident that you'll enjoy your stay in that we are running a supplemental promotion from July 11 to the 29th, and those are additional to the already great discounts and summer sales. If you stay with us from now until July 29th, your stay could be tax free.. Here is how it works..
If you transfer out of another hostel in Montreal, you get 5% off your stay.
If the hostel you transferred from is on our direct competitors list, you get an additional 5%.
If you are a student and show us an ID, another 5%.
VIP, Backpackers, HI member, another 4.06%. So your stay could be tax free.
If you have a booking with another hostel and you have second thoughts, we will also honor your deposit placed at the hostel, this way you don't loose any money and you get to experience us.
Furthermore you get access: a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, computer lounge, reception & tourist information desk, TV area, mini bar & chill out patio.
Here's just a few reasons why you should plan your stay with us:
1. The location is just amazing, you’re a four minute forty seconds away from Sherbrook Metro station, the bus terminal is less than 7 minutes’ walk, the Latin Quarter and all the important districts are just a few foot steps away, so when we say central, we are really central. In fact, we are closer to the Jazz Festival or the Just for Laugh Festival than other competitors.
3. While a bed is a bed, our staff can make the whole difference for you and we will.
4. Unlike other hostels, Bed & Breakfasts or hotels, we offer conviviality, safety and peace of mind, we even have full board services, if you’re into inclusive deals and saving money consider full board.
6. Our place is clean, we steam clean our floors and bathrooms on a regular basis.
7. We are pet friendly for people who wish to rent a private room and we have pets on premises.
8. We have onsite express laundry services.
9. We don’t charge for items like bed sheets, we also have a very clear policy about pricing, our prices are always competitive to the market and by law you can expect to pay taxes on your booking upon arrival and a receipt is given to you.
10. All prices include a self-serve Continental Breakfast served daily between 8:00 and 10:00 am.
13. You walk a block (2 Minutes) and you are at Berri-Uqam, and the BUS Terminal, Berri-Uquam is a central hub for the Orange and Green subway lines. Several grocery stores are also close by.
14. You turn Right on St-Catherine and a few blocks away, you become enchanted by the Village, the biggest French speaking LBGT community in the America?., Even if you are not an LBGT, you can party like a Rock Star and dance away until 5 AM. The Village is the biggest French Speaking LBGT ghetto in North America and even has its’ own chamber of commerce. Aside from hosting the biggest rave and GAY themed Party’s in Canada or the USA, they do major events at least 3 times a year, Black & Blue / Military Ball / White Party, and beer locally is cheap.
15. You are only 3 minutes away from the Latin Quarter, an area of Montreal that is best known for its bars, boutiques, cafes, theatres, and artistic and academic atmosphere.
30. We could go on and give you another 84 reasons to stay with us, but we figure you would be best to discover the good life and stay with us, so we’ll see you soon.
The Goodlife Discovery Team
Our hostel has a 24 beds in four theme dorm rooms and two comfy private rooms. The premises include: fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, computer’s lounge, reception & tourist information desk, TV area, bar & chill out patio.
Additionally, we are proud to say that we are a social enterprise whose mission and goal is to open doors for other people by way of the creation of social development, creating and building cooperative housing units, developing strong communication and cultural exchange programs and leadership development skills.
Pamper yourself with our customized beds, thick pillows and comfortable beds, big stowaway area and lockers, personal control lights, A/C and all the relaxation you will need for a good night's sleep. All are welcomed, even mobility reduced (Wheelchair) individuals and people who suffer from sleep apnea. In fact, we are the only hostel in Montreal that has a ramp for wheelchairs and each room and hallways is specially designed for accommodating reduced mobility needs. We are eager to please our guests and you can expect the very best of our award winning and industry trained management and staff.
Driving directions to 2131 Rue Saint-Christophe, Montréal, QC H2L 1K9, Canada
Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
975 Boulevard Roméo Vachon Nord
Dorval, QC H4Y 1H1, Canada
1. Head west on Romeo-Vachon Blvd N
2. Slight left toward Autoroute 520
3. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Autoroute 20/Montréal/Toronto and merge onto Autoroute 520
4. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Boulevard Montréal-Toronto
5. Take the ramp on the left onto Autoroute 20 E
6. Continue onto Autoroute 720 E
7. Take exit 3 for Rue Guy toward Montréal/Centre-Ville
8. Slight left onto Rue Saint Marc
9. Turn right onto Rue Sherbrooke O/Québec 138 E
2131 Rue Saint-Christophe
Montréal, QC H2L 1K9, Canada
Walk towards sherbrook Street, up the hill, (Turn right) towards Sherbrook, Turn Right Again and walk to number St-Christophe Street. We are at the corner of Sherbrook and Saint-Christophe
Metro Sherbrook, Exit Station, Turn Left towards Sherbrook, Turn Left Again and walk to number St-Christophe Street. We are at the corner of Sherbrook and Saint-Christophe.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
2131 Rue Saint-Christophe
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 79% for this property is based on ratings provided by 8 guests.