Manila Orion Hotel
3rd Floor Prime Block Tutuban Center C.M. Recto Avenue
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
The well-equipped rooms offered by Orion Hotel represent what the famous Tutuban is all about — finding a great deal. And inside, visitors will discover superb lodgings that meet their taste and budget. Each accommodation boasts style and substance, providing every guest with comfort that's not too heavy on the pocket. All rooms and the suite are also fitted with amenities like LED TV, phone, radio clock, and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
Located on the 3rd level of the Primeblock Building, Orion Hotel provides guests with unrivaled access to a world of shopping. In the past, a journey to Tutuban would take hours of negotiating traffic-filled streets or a long, stressful commute. Now, they only need to step out the door of their hotel to grab the best deals in the city.
Orion Hotel redefines value for money when it comes to accommodation in Manila. Its 41 available rooms — Standard, Superior, and Deluxe — plus its sole Junior Suite are equipped with amenities that guests may not expect of an establishment in the area.
1. Turn right onto PADRE BURGOS ST. / C-1 (continue to follow Parder Burgos St. (1.7km)
2. Continue onto Jones Bridge (220m)
3. Continue onto Quintin Paredes (450m)
4. Slight right onto Plaza L. Ruiz (150m)
5. Turn right onto Reina Regente (600m)
6. Continue onto Jose Abad Santos Avenue (15m)
7. Slight right to stay on Jose Abad Santos Avenue (450m)
8. Make a U-turn on Mayhaligue St. (500m)
9. Turn right onto Claro M. Recto Avenue/ C.M. Recto Avenue (160m)
10. Turn right onto Antonio Rivera (ORION HOTEL main entrance will be on the left, before reaching Padre Algue St.)
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Manila? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Manila in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.