Riga's legendary backpackers hostel & pub. Unbeatable location in Old Town. Daily Tours. 24hr Reception.
- FREE WIFI through the whole building
- FREE Guide Map on Arrival
- FREE Security Lockers with Pad Lock
- FREE Towel on your Bed
- FREE Luggage Storage after check out
ALL BEDS HAVE 2 POWER POINTS AND A LIGHT !!
ALL ROOMS HAVE AIR CONDITIONING !!
WARNING: You will meet people if you stay here... :) :) :) that's what traveling is all about, if your looking for quiet nights this hostel is NOT for you!
FREE BREAKFAST BEER EACH DAY (8AM-11AM)
- New Bunk Beds
- New Linens, Towels and Pillows
- Enchanting Spiral Staircase
- AWESOME STAFF that LOVE their job
- No Hangovers (Not Guaranteed)
The First 2 levels are dedicated to the Backpackers Pub a popular hangout for locals and travelers visiting Riga. The Pub is open until 2-3am. Our guests have access to the pub 24hrs.
WE DON'T HAVE ANY KITCHEN/COOKING FACILITIES.
You can eat cheaply in Riga so there is no need to cook, our staff will give you all the recommendations on where to eat.
WE DON'T ACCEPT STAG PARTIES OR SCHOOL GROUPS.
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE OF 10 PEOPLE.
AGE RESTRICTIONS APPLY 18 - 40 YRS ONLY.
Even if you book another hostel everyone is welcome to our backpackers pub, join us for a beer or two while your in Riga... Cheers!
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT STAG PARTIES OR SCHOOL GROUPS. IF YOU ARE A STAG PARTY YOUR BOOKING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
- MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE OF 10 PEOPLE. BOOKING UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES TO BOOK YOUR GROUP WILL RESULT IN ALL YOUR BOOKINGS BEING CANCELLED ON ARRIVAL.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Riga? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Riga in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.