Saucy Mary's Lodge is a modern fully refurbished 68-bed hostel with FREE WIFI in all rooms and public areas. We offer budget accommodation in Kyleakin on the Isle of Skye. Close to all transport links and Skye Bridge, with stunning sea views.
Saucy Mary's Lodge is a modern fully refurbished 68-bed hostel with FREE WIFI in all rooms and public areas. We offer budget accommodation in Kyleakin on the Isle of Skye. Close to all transport links and Skye Bridge, with stunning sea views. Private accommodation is available (some with satellite TV and en-suite facilities) as well as shared. The bar offers a full dinner menu and live music. We cater for families and groups. We offer 20% Food discounts to all guests for Dinner!!!
Our focus is warm, comfortable and clean, with provision for privacy and a little more luxury if you want it. We are close to the waterfront, overlooking Loch Alsh, the Skye Bridge, the ruins of Castle Moil, the Isle of Raasay and the Cuillin Mountains. We are close to bus and train links and plenty of free parking.
Saucy Mary's Lodge has a 3-star Scottish Tourist Board rating.
Our accommodation includes private rooms and a number of high quality (yet reasonably priced) en-suite rooms. Our beds are large and comfortable, all rooms fully double-glazed with sinks, and there are double/twin rooms, rooms of 3 and 4, 5 and 6 beds. 16 rooms have sea views.
Saucy Mary's Lodge has everything you need for your visit to the Isle of Skye:
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- free linen, towel hire, laundry service and free ironing facilities
- modern hot showers
- breakfast and evening meals with option to use self-catering kitchen
- bar with regular live music, pool table, games and TV
- free internet access, Wi-Fi, good mobile telephone connection, card telephone
- children's play room, outside seating/BBQ area
- on-site shop/cafe, easy access to a post office/post box
- good luggage storage
- no curfew - guests can gain access at night using an access code
- wheelchair access - one room modified for wheelchair use, single-step access to bar area, where toilet area includes wheelchair access.