圣塞瓦斯提安 Kaixo Backpackers Hostel
San Juan 9, 2
Kaixo (hello!), Im Jon. Years of travelling around the world have inspired me to open the doors of my recently renovated home in the heart of the Old Town of Donostia (San Sebastian) for backpackers like you.
Simple, clean and Really great location. Set 200 metres from San Sebastians port and the famous La Concha Bay, Hospedaje Kaixo offers rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. This guest house features a communal kitchen and laundry facilities.
The Kaixo offers dorms and rooms with modern decor and wooden floors. Each has a fan and access to a shared bathroom and shower.
Monte Igeldo viewpoint is less than 4 km from the Kaixo, while Alderdi Eder Park is just 5 minutes walk away. San Sebastian Railway Station is a 10-minute drive from the guest house.
- Perfect location in the Old Town just 2 minutes walk from both the picturesque La Concha and the surfers La Zurriola Beaches.
Our house offers:
- Free luggage storage - in the cafe bar
- car parking ' La Kontxa' 16,50 per day
- Guided activities: hiking, car tours, pintxo tasting, make your own pintxo.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Kitchen opens from: 8AM to 11PM.
- surfboard (15 euro/day) rental (A saving of about 5 euro).
- Laundry service (5 euro). (A saving of about 3 euro).
- Library and book exchange.
We require you to:
write an email with the estimated time of arrival.
(we don`t have 24h reception). reception is in de cafe - bar Iratxo (Sunday, the bar is closed communicate your arrival time by email )
48 h. before the arrival, email by Hostelworld ONLY. 48 h. before the arrival, preferably via my Hostelworld account and email ONLY. (if canceled at least one day in advance will be charged the two night, and if canceled less than 24 hours or no presented charge three nights and the rest of the reservation is canceled.)
- Check in between 12:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
After 10:00 p.m. we charge 10 euro/H
- Check out by 11:00 a.m.
- Not to smoke in the hostel facilities.
What makes me happy is that you feel at home. We look forward to your stay with us!
Jon and Staff