北京 THE DRUM - Capsule Hostel & 2 Star Hotel
No.51 JiuGuLou Da Jie XiCheng District
- THE DRUM - Specialist Capsule Hostel & Hotel
Specialist hostel with views of the Drum & Bell Towers, just 200 meters from subway lines 2 & 8. All dorm-beds are private capsules. Private rooms are 3 star hotel standard.Free wireless/wifi internet is available throughout and the entire hotel has central heating & air-conditioning.Welcome to The Drum 'Hot-stel', combining hotel accommodation with new-concept dorm room design.
* Excellent location, easy to find, & just 200 meters from 2 major subway lines. Easy access to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Lama Temple, Silk Market, Olympic area, Embassy area, all major train stations, the airport and more.Beijing will be your oystermwith the free Beijing subway & sites map. Bicycle rental available.
* All private twin & double rooms newly renovated in 2014, with secure key-card access, flatscreen TV, western toilet and 24 hour hot water shower.
* All dorm rooms have been upgraded into separate V.I.P. capsule beds with secure keycard access doors, offering complete privacy and safety to every dorm guest.
* Ensuite single 'mini-rooms' available (1.7m height, 3-4m wide - with attached toilet & shower). Although very small, it is the best option in Beijing for those just looking for a cheap private space with washroom facilities.*PLEASE NOTE: This is a mini-room - 1.7m height*
* Don't miss the rooftop viewing deck, with unbeatable views of the Drum & Bell Towers, or consider booking a spacious roof-garden room, with patio area.
* Relax in the comfortable lounge area on one the ikea sofas or Korean/Japanese-style multi-function rooms.
* The Drum specialises in tours around Beijing. Great Wall of China tours and more can be easily booked through reception. Reception also arranges ticket booking and laundry facilities.
* Locally, banks/ATMS, post office, 24hr shop, 24hr pharmacy etc are all just a short walk away. Stroll down to the nearby historical Drum & Bell Towers, and explore the ancient hutong quarter around the picturesque houhai lake, lively both day and night.
* The Drum 'Hot-stel' welcomes all. For lots more information please see the photograph section. You can also contact us direct: drumtower.nihao (gmail).
More detailed description from the management...
A lovely combination of traditional and modern decorations, Drum Tower Hostel is located in a Hutong neighborhood, in a bustling central location. We are proud to claim that our location is among the best in Beijing. Besides easy access to the subway station and bus stops, our hostel is also very near to many famous places of interest that you would definitely love to visit during your stay here. Almost all famous places in Beijing are either within walking distance, or are really easy to reach through direct transportation methods such as subway and bus. It takes 3 minutes to reach the nearest subway station, the prestigious Bell Tower and the Drum Tower by walking;about 10 minutes. Nearby are the Imperial College, Yonghe Lama Temple,Hou Hai Lake, Beihai Park Jingshan Park. Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square are just 20 minutes by subway.
For your convenience, our staff can help you arrange tours in Beijing as well as nearby attractions. If you are interested in the Great Wall, Acrobatics and Kungfu shows, we have special day/overnight trips plus vans and English tour guides. If you want to visit places outside of Beijing, we can book you train/plane tickets with delivery service. Feel free to talk to us if you are interested in ANYTHING.
We endeavor to provide you with safe, healthy and comfortable
accommodation together with a cheerful atmosphere of
communication.Both rooms with and without private facilities are
available at Drum Tower Hostel. For private rooms, bathroom, air-
conditioner and TV are equipped. You can put your valuables in your
room - all doors have secure keycard access. Additionally, you have
access to 24-hour hot water and reception service.
#How to get to Drum Tower Hostel#
*From Beijing airport:
Please take the airport expressway to DongZhiMen, and then change to Subway Line No.2 at Dongzhimen Station and get off at the GuLouDaJie station. After exiting from exit G, head south for 100m and you'll find the Drum Tower Hostel.
*From train station:
Please take subway line No.2 (circle line) from Beijing train station to the GuLouDaJie station, from exit 'G' to head south for a 100-meter-walk.
*More transportation details:
There are many bus lines around the hostel.. Our staff will show you the best bus line to find anywhere easily.