Jai Niwas is a centrally located, luxury guest house running in a charming old bunglow.
The main building has large, well decorated rooms set around a courtyard and surrounded by lawns, gardens, and lots of trees which are home to many species of birds. It is located just off the main road of Jaipur, the M.I Road, and is only 300 metres from the main post office or the G.P.O. Yet, it seems far off from the city noise and rush, like an idyllic oasis of calm.
Jai Niwas offers an unbeatable combination of relaxed, quite and green environs, great location, modern amenities and friendly service.
Come and savour the relaxed charms of this family run guest house. Read a book beneath a tree, see a lotus bloom in our fish pond, listen to the song of birds. Relax and unwind.
Jai Niwas offers 19 large,
pleasantly decorated rooms.
Surrounded by lawns, gardens and lots of trees.
Following are the hotel amenities provided :-
- Centrally located (just off M. I. Road, the main road of Jaipur)
- Peaceful and quiet
- Ample private parking space.
- Lots of greenery
- Backup power generator
- Money exchange facility
- Free wi-fi in rooms and in some public areas
- Fax, Photocopier and scanner facility available on premises.
- Ticketing – we can book air, train and bus tickets for you
- Taxi-car hire and travel assistance
- Doctor on call
- Vegetarian restaurant (also serves egg preparations) specialising in
Indian and Continental cuisine
Also, kindly note that buffet breakfast (mix of Indian and Continental fare) is included in the below room rates given.