阿姆斯特丹 Damrak Inn
Hotel Damrak-inn is a charming inn located on Amsterdams main road Damrak.The property is located on 1 minute walk from the Dam Square, 5 minutes walk from Amsterdam central station and 5 minutes walk from red light district.
Hostel Damrak-inn is a charming inn located on Amsterdam’s main road Damrak. The hostel is located on 1 minute walk from the Dam Square, 5 minutes’ walk from Amsterdam central station and 5 minutes’ walk from red light district.
- Check-in time: 2:00 PM - 0:00 AM
- Check-out time: 11:00 AM
- 24 hrs. reception
- Private bathroom
- No Curfew
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free fax facility service
- Free luggage storage
- Bed linen and towels included
- Hairdryer on request at reception
- Iron on request at reception
- Parking service (with charge)
- Breakfast not included
- Local tax is included
- 5.5% city tax is not included
- Accepted card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Debit Card , American Express credit cards
- No elevator, traditional Amsterdam stairs
All rooms are with private shower and toilet, TV and Safety deposit. Also bed-linen, bed sheets, towels are included.
Please note that after you have made a booking on www.hostelbookers.com the hostel will do a pre-authorization on your bank card. This is not a charge, but checking the validity of your card to guarantee your booking. In case of declined credit card your reservation is not guaranteed. The pre-authorization will be removed from your card within a few days after your check out date.
- Reservations of 3 rooms and more are considered a group. Group bookings can be cancelled 2 weeks before arrival date without any charge;
- Reservation during 8th Sep to 12th Sep, can be cancelled or modified 3 weeks before arrival date without any charge, otherwise the hotel will charge your credit card with whole amount for no-show, late cancellation or late modification.
- Reservations for New Year’s period during 29th Dec to 3rd Jan can be cancelled 14 days before arrival date without any charge. Otherwise the hotel will charge your credit card with 3 nights in total for a late cancellation.
- Free of charge for cancellations befor 48hrs advanced notification prior arrival date for individual travellers. In case of no show or late cancellation, the first night fee will be charged;
Reservation during 8th Sep to 12th Sep, can be cancelled or modified 3 weeks before arrival date without any charge, otherwise the hotel will charge your credit card with whole amount for no-show, late cancellation or late modification.- For group booking (5 or more rooms), cancellation if free of charge with 7 days advanced notification prior arrival date. In case of no show or late cancellation, the first 2 nights will be charged.- Cancellation or modification will only be accepted through the booking agency or through the hotel directly by email and not by telephone.
Please note that the valet parking is available from 8 am till 11 pm and only upon request at the front desk at checkin.
Reservation is not needed and costs EUR 21 per day and EUR 10 service cost per stay. The charge for 2 nights is EUR 52. This company is a seperate from the hotel itself.Please park your car nearby the hotel.
At check-in you can ask for valet parking. Your car will be picked up by the valet parking company within half an hour.
This hotel does not have an elevator and has steep stairs due to its monumental character like all the old buildings have in old Amsterdam. All these buildings are on the UN monumental list.
There are only non-smoking rooms in this hotel. like in any other public buildings like library, stations, banks etc.
Other Policies apply when booking 7 nights or longer, or when booking 3 rooms or more:
Cancellations are free of charge up to 14 days before date of arrival.
If canceled or modified later, and or in case of no-show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Please note that these Policies also apply during the special dates/events: International Business Congress (IBC) and December 29 until January 2.
From The Airport:
Amsterdam Schiphol, Europe’s largest airport, is your gateway to Amsterdam. The train is the most convenient form of transportation from the airport.
The station is clearly marked and located in Schiphol Plaza at the center of the airport. Tickets to Amsterdam Central Station can be conveniently purchased with a credit card at the yellow ticket booths or at the Dutch Railways ticket counter.
A taxi is approx. 32 EUR per person.
From The Railway Station:
Amsterdam Central Station is within walking distance - just 300 meters/yards.
Exit the central station from its main entrance. With the station building behind you, keep to the right. Cross the bridge, then cross the road at the traffic lights and you will find yourself in the pedestrian section of Damrak, Amsterdam’s main street, lined with cafés and just a few steps away from your comfortable bed at Hotel Damrak-inn.
You don’t really need a car in Amsterdam, as most attractions are in walking/biking distance and public transport is reliable and runs until late at night. Traffic in Amsterdam can be difficult, like in many cities, and parking is expensive. In our neighborhood you can park for 3.60 EUR per hour, and there are parking that offer 24 hours for 36 EUR. Nevertheless, if you want to, here are detailed directions to help you drive right up to our door.