柏林 Frosch - Hostel
Schivelbeiner Strasse 26
The Frosch-Hostel in central Berlin can make all your dreams come true.From 1st of January 2007 we started - a hostel by backpackers for backpackers.
The Frosch-Hostel offers you a real delicious Breakfast for a low price. No Lockout, no Curfew.
Hang out in the Reception, have Breakfast with new friends - be a part of a real travelling community. Are you ready for a new hostel experience? Are you a backpacker?
We provide clean sheets and towels, all the information you need, free maps. Hot Showers for free, Internet - and of course a friendly service.
By Public transports:
The Hostel is near the Metro station 'Schönhauser Allee' and the S-Bahn and Train station 'Gesundbrunnen'.
You can arrive via the metro-line U2 from Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes.
Good access to public transport.
From the Ring-motorway towards Berlins district 'Prenzlauer Berg'
Afterwards it is not dificult to find 'Schönhauser Allee'.
Way from Berlin tegel Airport to the Frosch-Hostel by car:
1. Head southwest toward Flughafen Tegel 280 m
2. Slight right at Flughafen Tegel 54 m
3. Continue straight 700 m
4. Take the ramp onto A111 700 m
5. Take exit 12-Heckerdamm 280 m
6. Continue on the ramp 210 m
7. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Wedding/Spandau 350 m
8. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A100 ramp 210 m
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Wedding 180 m
10. Continue toward A100 and merge onto A100 2.2 km
11. Continue onto Seestraße 3.2 km
12. Continue onto Osloer Str. 1.8 km
13. Continue onto Bornholmer Str. 700 m
14. Turn right at Malmöer Str. 350 m
15. Take the 3rd left onto Schivelbeiner Str.
Destination will be on the right 110 m