314 Barbadoes Street
We are a small, friendly, family-owned and run hostel approx. 5 mins from the heart of Christchurch. Relax and stay awhile.
**Check in only after 12pm - last check in time is 10pm.**
What we provide to our guests...
* FREE internet - in library.
* WiFi available in your room . (FREE $2 voucher - per device - then 10c per MB)
* FREE meal on Wednesdays (BBQ's in the Summer)
* FREE tea, coffee and spices
* FREE herbs and some vegies available in our garden
* TV lounge with SKY TV and DVD's
* Book exchange
* Board games
* Large fully-equipped kitchen
* Unisex and women's only bathrooms
* Garden with BBQ area, hammocks, herb garden
* Car parking for 6 vehicles (on a first in - first served basis).
* All our beds are fully made up with sheets, duvet and pillow/pillowslips. No sleeping bags are allowed.
* Dorms - 4 beds per room (i.e. 2 sets of bunks) - no large bunk rooms.
* Please Note: There are no lockers in the rooms. However we do have a Safe if you wish to store any valuables for the duration of your stay.